Goodman Sisters #74 Martha Goodman, not one single friend, we all want to know when will this end?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would she support his football achievements if he was playing in division 1 and not earning the amount of money he does and playing for the best team in the premiere ship (I hate saying that I’m a Arsenal fan) no she wouldn’t it’s all about his money, fame and status

Reactions: 40
Same! My stepson comes round for a couple of hours at the weekend, if we’re lucky, but his mum will always message and ring. He’s 14! He’s said he won’t do certain things (like stay at ours for longer) because she’s his mum and she needs him. If he’s not at football training, he’s cleaning the house. It’s a shame as my kids adore their brother. Me, I couldn’t care less what my eldest was doing when she’s at her dad’s. I don’t hear from her when she’s there and may hear from her if she goes away for a week. As long as she’s happy, I’m happy

duck, I’ve just read the blog HAHAHAHAHAHA. She’s so delulu. If it was you no soooo well, why did she message saying ‘ask him if he’s ready for baby 2’? Why not just leave him have a relationship with Kairo? Why have another baby with him?

She is a crackpot. Children are sponges, but he also doesn’t need to hear about his father every 5 minutes. They soon forget. Fickle little things they are
We’re living the same life. My daughter can go to her Dads for 3/4 days and I reply to her messages but never start them because I respect that’s ‘their’ time together.

My stepdaughter gets tracked on Life360 app and whenever we leave the house gets asked where we’re going. told my stepdaughter how much we bought our house for because she’d found it on Zoopla 🤡.

Lauryn would be 10 x worse. Just let kids be kids.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Happy with the private arrangement what the duck, aye as long as you remain hidden ya dirty wee manky secret 😘😘

Here's 20 quid for a bag off DH gate get a nice fendi one, Annie has the real thing.

#princesstreatment

Sent from my lie phon
She was the private arrangement 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Would she support his football achievements if he was playing in division 1 and not earning the amount of money he does and playing for the best team in the premiere ship (I hate saying that I’m a Arsenal fan) no she wouldn’t it’s all about his money, fame and status
Hahahaaha like grunt

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Another blog dedicated to Goodman sisters thread
People have said so many times that Annie has sacrificed her career for her children and Kyle
And the opening of the blog is about Lauren supporting a married man with his career
I am FINISHED
DELULU

Sent 4rm eyefone
Always supporting, Liz 🩵😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
It was a really interesting Q & A. I love how even though we all have different opinions in this thread everyone’s views are respected 👏🏼 . It’s good vibes here.
Apparently not, we have been accused of shutting people down for having diff opinions

This is not the case
We shut people who come in the thread aggressively
And call us names
Oh like daft bints
Annie stans
Unhinged
Chavs
Etc
It’s all about delivery
There’s loads of things I haven’t agreed with in here but it’s better to have a discussion
But I love it here daft deranged witches 💖

Sent from Kyle’s eyesfonessss

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
“ Hey guys,

So I was recently sent this article:

fears-lauryn-goodman/

shock horror some more stories .... (whilst preaching privacy)”

She’s got some nerve she has, she’s the one selling stories (so busy) and arranging pap shots (very busy)

How has no one given her a crack yet? I’d love to rag her 4 strands of hair out

• Haha
When we reconciled 😂😂 no luv use had a court meeting and forced ya son on him.
Acting like they was giving their relationhship another go 😂😂 that blog is the funniest to date she’s bat tit crazy
Annie and Kyle can reconcile.

Lauryn and Kyle have never been in a relationship (or for a meal or to the cinema apparently). Imagine thinking you reconciled with someone who only messaged you on Snapchat and had them set to delete as soon as they were read 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Is this what she calls supporting ?
If that’s the case why have you deleted it Lauren ? I’m addressing you directly now seeing as you write your blogs to us
Lauren how long can Kiaro wear that top ?
She said if he wants to wear a top his dad bought him😭😭😭
Fukin hell he lives in a house his dad bought loz
He will be alright

sent fwom ifone
Can u behave with sent from iphone sign offs. Ive pissed my pants twice in 5 min cos of u 🤣🤣🤣
---
I think this supporting his football comment is going to be used in court

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I feel so sorry for Annie. loz is a parasite and will not stop until she has split them up. She is delusional and a waste of space. My hear5 breaks for her poor children the vitriol she will be filling their head with 😥

• Heart
I wonder if giro will still be supporting daddy when mammy goes to court with her begging bowl out

Probably will rock up to the judge, got any change guvnor

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I feel so sorry for Annie. loz is a parasite and will not stop until she has split them up. She is delusional and a waste of space. My hear5 breaks for her poor children the vitriol she will be filling their head with 😥
I was just thinking this
I didn’t give an answer earlier to the question of whether I would stay
but I read as much as I could in the bastard blog and all I kept thinking is Annie ?
Is he worth this ?
Leave the delulus together

Sent fom mi burner

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Apparently not, we have been accused of shutting people down for having diff opinions

This is not the case
We shut people who come in the thread aggressively
And call us names
Oh like daft bints
Annie stans
Unhinged
Chavs
Etc
It’s all about delivery
There’s loads of things I haven’t agreed with in here but it’s better to have a discussion
But I love it here daft deranged witches 💖

Sent from Kyle’s eyesfonessss
So I haven't been apart of this Fred 😉for long bit I genuinely have felt welcome. Nonsense that it is a clicky group we just don't put up with people deliberately changing the main topic the group was started for.
Sent mk efoen

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So I haven't been apart of this Fred 😉for long bit I genuinely have felt welcome. Nonsense that it is a clicky group we just don't put up with people deliberately changing the main topic the group was started for.
Sent mk efoen
I’ve been reading for weeks, I’ve only started typing today and you lot seem lovely.

Sent frm motarolla

• Haha
  • Heart
Queen Annie I think I speak for all of us when I say we will give you an alibi, should you need one 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Need to catch up but

Lauryn will never be Annie she will never have had a family like Annie has or been loved like Annie has by those around her . Nobody likes lauryn her own family can’t stand her the man who got her pregnant twice has to take her court to keep her away !! Even vardy fucked off 🤣

She can take the kids the match but she will cause further damage to them kids they are NOT wanted by Kyle . His wife and kids will be supporting him on the pitch why embarrass yourself turning up when you and your kids are not wanted .

She will never be Annie or have Annie’s life EVER no matter how much she wants it she is a nobody ! The kids will never come close to RRRR ever. Lauryn and no man at her births Annie had Kyle at all of them . Kyles kids have woke up with him and Annie every single Christmas making memories holidays days out ect ect lauryn and her kids are not wanted they will never have a family setting like she is desperate for .

Get over it move on and stop embarrassing yourself slag

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.