Goodman Sisters #74 Martha Goodman, not one single friend, we all want to know when will this end?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else get whiplash reading that?

- She doesn’t want Kyle having a relationship with the children
- She’s happy parenting the children alone
- She would be happy for Kyle to be involved with the children privately
- She wouldn’t let Kyle be around the children because of the lies he’s told
- She would forgive Kyle if he apologised
- She wants the children to know their Father
- She isn’t willing to put Kyle on a pedestal to the children
- She is willing for them to support his footballing achievements

🤯🤕

Thank you @Ittybittytittyclub 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Just letting the blog sink in…

I think this was written during her meltdown because it’s the most illiterate to date. “She was little human”, she sounds like BYG 😂

Also what is a bespoke party area at a children’s party? 😂

They supported Kyle through his footballing achievements 😂

I see she has been getting some content from the Daily Mail article comments saying Annie should leave Kyle to show her sons that’s not how women should be treated. She was happy to let Kairo see her being treated like the dirty side piece she is…
They supported Kyle through his footballing achievements, oh Pinocchio didn’t he say his only reprieve from your ranting and demands was when he could switch off and play football, when he didn’t have to dread a message from you? That’s not supporting you lunatic, she needs psychiatric help, she is seriously unwell with this delusional disorder 👎👎👎 J
sent from burner Iphone

• Heart
Reactions: 46
They are so busy

So busy

Did you notice they were busy?

Lots of parties but can't even go to her own nephews across the road 🤔🤔

She's trying to make out they've all got pals and a social life.

I think I can smell shite...definitely shite

tit out of mi ifonnn

Busy

J

• Haha
Reactions: 52
How can she talk about infidelities a lies and how to treat women when alls she does is lie and them kids are only born thru kyles infidelities and treating another woman like absolute tit in the process. Honestly her life’s one big contradiction. Bore us another time narcisstic bleep.
---
Also she’s too busy for the drama and stories when she’s setting up pap shots every 3 days after Annie’s mentioned😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
They supported Kyle through his footballing achievements, oh Pinocchio didn’t he say his only reprieve from your ranting and demands was when he could switch off and play football, when he didn’t have to dread a message from you? That’s not supporting you lunatic, she needs psychiatric help, she is seriously unwell with this delusional disorder 👎👎👎 J
sent from burner Iphone
Man City/England fans also support Kyle and his football achievements. Doesn’t mean they get a seat at his and Annie’s table 🖕🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 38
They are so busy

So busy

tit out of mi ifonnn

Busy

J
🎶 Busy busy busy doing nothing 🎶 has been stuck in my head
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
When we reconciled 😂😂 no luv use had a court meeting and forced ya son on him.
Acting like they was giving their relationhship another go 😂😂 that blog is the funniest to date she’s bat tit crazy

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Maybe lauryn if you didn’t block all the “trolls” who call you out on your bullshit (myself included I commented on my public profile no shits given and got blocked) then we wouldn’t all have to come on here “trolling” you 🤦🏼‍♀️ We see through your bullshit that’s it

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They are so busy

So busy

tit out of mi ifonnn

Busy

J
She's busy alright...a bleeping busybody!
duck off!! J

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
At what point is someone from her side gonna stage an intervention it’s actually embarrassing and scary the tit she is putting out and for who exactly?

Reactions: 31
She thought giving him a girl would make him leave Annie. That's why she found out at 6 weeks as she probably wouldn't of kept the baby if it was a boy. Then went ballistic when finding out Annie was pregnant as it could be the girl she was trying to entice him with.

Reactions: 44
I really hope she does go to the Euros, Annie and Sian see her and immediately start singing ‘who let the dogs out’ a la Victoria Beckham in 2001

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Proz Hi, Hello 👋
The blogs out let your followers know then … 🤡

Taking advantage of small businesses is a new low even for you Lauryn! Out of all the companies she has tagged she is only actually following one of them.

Out for what she can get as always
Once a beg always a beg!

Emily from natural events company was so amazing according to Lauryn
✨ Used & Abused

I hope they all invoice her for providing all these products & services to feed her attention seeking as surely she is contracted to declare Ads

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Genuine question gals….

If you were Annie and this was your situ, what would you do? Honestly…
I think, as someone who values having a family unit in the home, as long as there aren’t blazing rows that the children are hearing, I would do my best to carry on my marriage. It would certainly be the absolute last straw though. I think apart from his silly promiscuous behaviour he is probably a really good husband and they are close, best friends. I dunno, I’m quite a resilient person and it takes a lot for me to say enough is enough but it is a hell of a lot to deal with.

Another angle I’m not sure has been discussed, perhaps the second child actually helped Annie to process the betrayal the first time and because of how unhinged Proz has been, I certainly found it easier to forgive certain indiscretions with my ex when I could see evidence that it was the woman who was putting it on a plate (to say the least) because they wanted the status and clout of being around him. Of course it’s not a get out of jail free card or delusions that your poor partner couldn’t say no to these evil tarts 😂 but it just adds a different dimension to when you get betrayed by a “regular” man because you know and could see the woman was doing the most. I think it could’ve helped Annie to see that Proz really has been on a mission and even if she left Kyle, her mission won’t stop so they need to remain united. There’s also likely an abundance of evidence we won’t see that truly shows Proz for a Martha which will help.

It doesn’t look good to the outside world he went back as it’s a massive betrayal BUT it also makes Lauryn look just as bad as Kyle, if not worse. It’s difficult to excuse K not having a relationship with Giro but because of what Proz has done again, after she cried how terrible K has been with Giro, it’s easier to excuse that K&A have nothing to do with either of the unwanteds because L looks like she schemed the whole thing. So on that basis, maybe Proz cemented the unity of K & A even further & made it easier for them to be excused from public shaming over not bothering about the unwanteds.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Her constantly going on about how busy she is just reminds me of baby reindeer and how Martha would constantly go on about how busy she was but was never seen to be doing anything or going anywhere ..

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.