Goodman Sisters #74 Martha Goodman, not one single friend, we all want to know when will this end?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husbands ex is the exact same. I see her name pop up on my stepchildren’s phones all the time and she always wants pictures. They have to always be in control.

One of my stepdaughters let slip that when we’ve taken them on holiday or for days out or theatre shows/concerts she posts them on her own social media as if she’s taken them 😶. Lauryn would do the exact same.
Same! My stepson comes round for a couple of hours at the weekend, if we’re lucky, but his mum will always message and ring. He’s 14! He’s said he won’t do certain things (like stay at ours for longer) because she’s his mum and she needs him. If he’s not at football training, he’s cleaning the house. It’s a shame as my kids adore their brother. Me, I couldn’t care less what my eldest was doing when she’s at her dad’s. I don’t hear from her when she’s there and may hear from her if she goes away for a week. As long as she’s happy, I’m happy

duck, I’ve just read the blog HAHAHAHAHAHA. She’s so delulu. If it was going soooo well, why did she message saying ‘ask him if he’s ready for baby 2’? Why not just leave him have a relationship with Kairo? Why have another baby with him?

She is a crackpot. Children are sponges, but he also doesn’t need to hear about his father every 5 minutes. They soon forget. Fickle little things they are

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
The only time Lauryn guaranteed to see Kyle is when Man City play on the tv she probably plugs in her fire stick 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
And this is why she doesn’t like the baby. I’m not even going to call her a daughter, because who knows if he’s a girl

Hates her kids because she can’t keep her knickers up. It’s a shame, really

Reactions: 26
“Yet still the typical female always blaming the woman”??????? She’s off her bleeping head I have never seen Annie blame Lauren ever anywhere, not once. Annie doesn’t talk about Lauren I’ve never seen her mention her in anything.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
She repulses me so I can only imagine how Annie must have felt when she was stalking her around Cheshire threatening to move to her village. Horrifying.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She gives me a bleeping headache after reading that bastard blog! The utter audacity of this….Slag!!!!!
I’ve just bookmarked it and labelled it bastard blog for when someone barges in next thread asking for it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What i understood from that blog is that she has a lot of resentment towards the girl because if she had not come about then Kyle would still be in their lives privately and then goes on to blame Kyle for everything🫠 you are an adult and you knew what you were getting yourself into and you had choices. I don’t know why abortion wasnt an option for her but 🤷🏾‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 29
It’s wild how highly she thinks of herself making out walkers irrelevant and only in the papers to talk about her 😭😭😭😭 surprised she can find the time from her busy schedule of children’s parties and being surrounded by loved ones to make it to the euros oh Lozza 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Pretty boring I think 🤷🏻‍♀️
She really is a cheeky, snidey, wide bleep!

She takes NO responsibility for any of her actions, it’s always everyone else’s fault! She’s vile!

Also still seems to think she is in control, and it’s up to her whether Kyle has a relationship with her kids 🤣🙈

The most deluded line reads… “OUR children and I supported Kyle through his footballing achievements” what bleeping planet are you on hen??? Can I have some of what you’re smoking 🚬?? You were a nasty SIDE DISH, watching on the tele 📺 at home 😂 mortified for you!

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Howling at the supporting kyle through his football 😂😂😂 duck of Lauren u ugly tacky bleep
Haha she’s going to use this in court “I supported him through his career” thinking that will get her cash because she’s so thick. No Lauren when they say “supported him through his career” they’re talking about holding down the house, sacrificing your career so he can have one. That’s what gets you money, not standing in front of a TV screen with your kid cheering 😂 It’s a wife thing- you wouldn’t understand

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
The gangsta talk 🤣🤣🤣🤣 ⚰
‘my side of the street was clean’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yeah, sure Loz, 2 unwanted kids from a married man who never consented, spotless love 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 J
sent from mi iphon
How is she standing on a clean street when she’s a benefit fraud???? My head hurts and it’s not the wine

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
How is she standing on a clean street when she’s a benefit fraud???? My head hurts and it’s not the wine
And a slag who slept with a woman’s husband behind her back, not once but twice! But yeah her side of the street is clean!

How is it possible for someone to be this delusional?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Just wanna say it’s been so interesting reading everyone’s views on what they would do if they were in this situation. Shows it’s not always as clear cut as walking away, whatever Annie decides I hope she finds inner peace and happiness because this past 5 years must have been hell on earth for her!
It was a really interesting Q & A. I love how even though we all have different opinions in this thread everyone’s views are respected 👏🏼 . It’s good vibes here.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Is this what she calls supporting ?
If that’s the case why have you deleted it Lauren ? I’m addressing you directly now seeing as you write your blogs to us
Lauren how long can Kiaro wear that top ?
She said if he wants to wear a top his dad bought him😭😭😭
Fukin hell he lives in a house his dad bought loz
He will be alright

sent fwom ifone

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 52
What in the ghetto…

“It’s one of those”
“I’m one of those”
Lord have mercy I need a drink
I’ve not even been able to finish
@Ittybittytittyclub thank you for the 2.99 a month sacrifice you make for this thread
We salute you Brit Brit (IYKYK)
You better appreciate it coz I have to pay that myself, my children don’t pay any of my bills for me 😭 had to do my own cleaning today as well. And the stupid brats don’t even speak Spanish 🇪🇸 I need better kids 💃🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.