Goodman Sisters #74 Martha Goodman, not one single friend, we all want to know when will this end?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their giving her enough rope to hang herself imo
Defo them being silent makes her look worst 😂
she can’t look any worst right now I just hope Annie can see the funny side I imagine she has security to protect her and the boys

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m actually sick and tired of Annie being blamed
Annie can stop Kyle seeing Kerch and Konk but she can’t stop him cheating ?
Make it make sense
Kyle does what Kyle wants
FACT

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Shes actually starting to make Glenn Close's character in Fatal Attraction look Sane and Reasonable. Let's hope no bunnies are hurt in this story ......

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I have no words for this witch. How can she deny blackmailing him when WE ALL SAW IT. All the digs, the countdowns etc looking back now it’s obvious what was going on and that’s just the tip of the iceberg. The sooner Annie either sues her or knocks her out the better

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Shes actually starting to make Glenn Close's character in Fatal Attraction look Sane and Reasonable. Let's hope no bunnies are hurt in this story ......
Modern day take on fatal attraction is baby reindeer starring Lozza in the leading role 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don’t understand her saying her kids will get to see their daddy play this summer. Like what will that achieve? Her 2 kids will end up hating Annie & the boys through things their evil mother will be telling them & resenting them for their dad being present in their lives. One day they will realise what their mother is like. It’s a shame they will have more of this for years to come until they can realise themselves. She’s gonna be like oh look there’s daddy playing football, they don’t know who daddy is. & that is actually torturing the poor kids if anything. She’s an evil, manipulative, money grabbing slut.

• Sad
Reactions: 42
I didn’t notice this article was put back out there Alongside her hideous “story” today (a new low even for you Proz) next she will be looking in skips like Big Loz BYG IYKYK 😂

I didn’t spot any update on the “touching meaning” behind the Baby R’s name it’s exactly the same
IMG_3687.jpeg

IMG_3688.jpeg

IMG_3685.jpeg
IMG_3686.jpeg

Reactions: 26
I don't get the insisting they will see their daddy play in the euros this year. That man is nothing to them. Going to watch someone who really really doesn't want you there is going to achieve nothing. She's absolutely lost the plot.
BTW that Jayne Norman outfit comment was spot on🤣😂

If I was Lauryn I would be doing everything against Kyle e.g. my kids would love basketball or rugby not looking at football books.

Reactions: 38
She’s obsessed with being associated with the football world isn’t she 🤮🤮 nasty clout chaser

• Heart
Reactions: 42
So now she is back to the storyline Annie is the wicked Step mother & Kyle can’t see his kids as it’s part of the “terms” View attachment 2899327
View attachment 2899328
View attachment 2899329View attachment 2899332
Oh my days, she just doesn't bleeping stop does she!!
Why isn't her so called family and friends doing something about this.
If anyone is around her, they are all enablers or off their rockers like her.
Never known nothing like it.
The kids are mistakes as hurtful as it sounds he's been a taken man at both of their conceptions!

Reactions: 26
To be honest he probably didn't mean call them mistakes however I don't blame Annie for making demands. So what Lauren look at your demands. Funny how she can do all this and that but the other side cant
This! 👏
Liaren’s not even the wife and yet she’s making the most ridiculous demands left right and fuckin centre. It’s a joke that she’s kicking off about Annie making appropriate and reasonable requests of her husband, when she has been lying, scheming, trolling, taunting, blackmailing, gaslighting, stalking at every occasion.

- my phone now automatically autocorrects to Liaren and I can’t be arsed changing it. It is what it is 😂
Sent from my iPone

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
“The children don’t deserve to be punished

Lauryn MARTHA SLAG BEGman’s favourite word.
Lauren Goodman dictionary:

Punished/punishing
Narrative
Obsessed
Guys
Strange

Just a few she overuses, feel free to add 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.