Goodman Sisters #74 Martha Goodman, not one single friend, we all want to know when will this end?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope this money he put aside is now back in his own bank account.

Reactions: 23
Omg is that her on the trampoline?! The coat riding around the waist lshe’s hilarious at this stage

Reactions: 20
Ellis Hyde must be fuming constantly being @'d by these cunts.

Snt frm my TRAMPoleeen

Reactions: 24
Song choice again she seriously thinks Kyle looks at her shit

” no one gotta know what we do hit me up when your bored “
” we ain’t gotta hide this is what you like “

” when we meet when you need it it’s yours “ ….. easy slag imagine thinking it’s a flex shagging somebody else’s man

fuck off 🫠🫠🫠

Attachments

Reactions: 27
Goes to show the benefit fraud was Laurens fault. I'm sure she tried blame her parents. But she knows all the tricks about hiding money. And I bet she never owed her family money.

Reactions: 21
Red that’s actually quite disturbing! She is something else!

Reactions: 20
Red that’s actually quite disturbing! She is something else!
It’s disgusting she is unhinged
i Can’t even understand what is wrong with her I go from her being obsessed with kyke to obsessed with Annie
To believing she thinks she is in a relationship with him when he is taking her court and blocked her … I don’t get it

Reactions: 17
Omg man she is desperate for a shag ha

Reactions: 18
Shuv it away it’s the most clear I’ve ever heard him speak… introducing Diego & his Spangalish Vamonos (Let’s Go)

Attachments

Your browser is not able to display this video.
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.