Goodman Sisters #74 Martha Goodman, not one single friend, we all want to know when will this end?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The poor wee lad is struggling with English never mind Spanish! She’s awful, all so she can brag he’s ’bilingual’ when at present he’s NOlingual 🙈😂
Honestly my girl is bilingual and her speech is soo advanced for her age, I think that’s because one parent is speaking English and the other is speaking their native language to her, rather than a random nanny speaking Spanish to Kairo and the Brighton beast speaking piles.

Completely confusing for him to live in a home where only English is spoken but expected to speak Spanish to his English mother.

and I love that the native language the parent speaking in my home is….Spanish 😭 the irony. X

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Got a busy day tomorrow so thought I'd re-read the blog in the hope it would send me off to sleep cos she's such a boring bleep. Annoyingly though I noticed the hand in the picture and can't work out if its her or Konkettas? Can you lads help me out please cos its totally freaking me out

Also did anyone else get whiplash from the number of times she flipped from them being 'our children' to 'my children'?! Or need some Tena lady when she said 'there's more to my life than this drama'?! Don't make me laugh Martha, this drama is your whole existence. Scabby bint.

Sent from my bedroom furnished with Dunelm curtains. Not electric.
Not sure looks weird. But seems she has dressed the same as last year. A silly dress blazer and trainers. She just doesn't have a clue.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Would love to know how she supported him in his football. Bet she has never scrubbed his boots washed his kit cuddled him when he is sad prepared his meal

Reactions: 21
Would love to know how she supported him in his football. Bet she has never scrubbed his boots washed his kit cuddled him when he is sad prepared his meal
She supported him as most city fans not known to Kyle do, in their living room watching him on tv 💙

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ahhhhhh Dumpy got me howling.
The still shot doesn’t do it justice 👀
Here you Go lads
Fancy saying ‘I’m a cool mum’ like feck you are!!!! You are a dirty slag & the mums at the school gates know you are
---
Annie been with him from school THATS support like Coleen with Wayne!! Stfu you stupid thick bint

sent from mi iPhone bought by KG1

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
29F9BDFE-1B4E-4043-AD5B-FA0C6FC89DC1.jpeg

Howling 😂😂😂 looks like a toddler in a nappy with that dodgy bbl and huge joggers

• Haha
Reactions: 51
As I was closing my manual Argos curtains I just thought that the line I keep my side of the street clean is from Taylor Swifts song Karma 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Lauryn your patter is shite, you are a dull individual and just because you paid someone in your Austin Piles interview to call you “funny” and “self-deprecating”, doesn’t mean it’s true. You’ve probably spent your whole life living in an echo chamber, thinking you’re the tit. You will never amount to anything. You peaked in that interview where you shamelessly posed in Kyle and Annie’s house trying to look sophisticated and demure. You will never get that level of attention you desperately crave ever again, it’s all downhill from here. You have no talent, no personality and zero redeeming qualities.

Annie has sacrificed 15 years of her life to Kyle’s career. She irons his clothes, meal preps, raises the kids singlehandedly and has spoken in one of her rare interviews about how Kyle’s career comes above everything. She knows nothing else. The NERVE of this clout-chaser to put herself on the same level and claim she has supported Kyle and his career. Your delusion is showing hun, you might want to tuck it back in.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
are we supposed to see Lauren’s pic on the left ?
🙃
Can we get next fred ready ?
Winner “'These boots are made for stalking, that's just what I'll do'....😂

Iphon
Yes Queen I will do a new Fred & quick recap 😘
Sent fr Blackberreh BB pin; 23533

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
How has the Goodman children supported konk
She is off her rocker

ifon

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.