Goodman Sisters #74 Martha Goodman, not one single friend, we all want to know when will this end?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've got family guy on and Meg is obsessed with Brian, he's turned her down and she said ' I will not be ignored' 🤣
What is wrong with these stalking bastards even in animation.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Aw Annie and Sian must piss themselves reading this thread, some funny fuckers.
She will never ever live this down😭
kyle is definitely leaving his wife and kids for Lauren after seeing this. Such a talented woman 😍🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can’t stop laughing at these trampoline pics 🤣 what was the stumpy gnome thinking posting that 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Can imagine her sitting there rewatching the trampoline video thinking “oooooooooo yea I look good. Not a regular mom. Bet this will make Kyle come running because who doesn’t love an indirect ✨
---
Can’t stop laughing at these trampoline pics 🤣 what was the stumpy gnome thinking posting that 😂
FFS you used the pic I was gonna use as my new profile pic 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'll say it again how the duck hasn't someone smacked the witch silly?
What a bleeping whopper!

Happy Saturday chaps hope you're all ok not your Lauren I hope you get the worst sickness bug known to man! You manky tit head
BIB: Nah, smack her silly? That’s one light slap at best. Now…smack her sensible and we’re talking! Sorry, just something my sister and I used to say as kids. 🤣

ETA, you’re a bunch of funny fuckers! This thread makes me laugh so much!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
New Thread Lads ❤

Come on over & us Chavs can continue discussing Chavs

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
BIB: Nah, smack her silly? That’s one light slap at best. Now…smack her sensible and we’re talking! Sorry, just something my sister and I used to say as kids. 🤣

ETA, you’re a bunch of funny fuckers! This thread makes me laugh so much!
Honestly I would brae the living days out of her! Vile cretin what she is 💜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.