Goodman Sisters #72 Annie always an unbothered Queen, Prozza just a desperate has-been! J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning lunatics! (Albeit best lunatics on tattle)
Does any one recall the name of the daily mail poster who mentioned that Kyle had met Kiaro for the first at the solicitors office? I wonder if that was also psycho Lauren leaving crumbs.

Reactions: 15
Pity we can’t report comments because thats vile what that Kalinar bleep has been posting! You can report her profile though 😉 .. Bullying and Harassment!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s bizzare isn’t it! No reason for her to have two phones not like one is a work phone 🤦🏼‍♀️ But then again it could be 🤣👀
Shes had two fones since at least kairo was a newborn, she had two in them stupid youtube videos on her channel
---
View attachment 2890311
Comment on a Daily Mail story on Facebook.
I don’t remember one of her sisters leaking it?
But interesting that it’s the same name but spelt with a Y.
It’s definitely the poor girls name 🤦🏻‍♀️
Its not with a y 🤣, she missed a trick tho cos she could of nicknamed her kyyyy

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Need to do my Becki jones workout so here’s one I prepared earlier
Can someone recap
Moon and back moon and back

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Morning lunatics! (Albeit best lunatics on tattle)
Does any one recall the name of the daily mail poster who mentioned that Kyle had met Kiaro for the first at the solicitors office? I wonder if that was also psycho Lauren leaving crumbs.
Papa bear

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.