Goodman Sisters #71 Wanted baby number 4, not scooped out of a condom on the floor - J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Annie's just effortless. She looks bleeping banging so soon after a baby and I can believe the baby is only a week or so old. I was the same after I had my daughter its insane how quickly you are up and about and it's not her first so she'll know the score. No wonder the Brighton beg wants to be her.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
This is in the DM article...

Shortly after Annie was seen out and about, Lauryn took to Instagram to share a post about her breastfeeding journey - with a lengthy caption alongside an image showing her feeding her daughter with her 'KW' necklace in full sight.

I'm glad the papers are pointing out her horrible behavior

• Heart
Reactions: 90
bleeping Hell Annie 🔥 🔥🔥
She could not look less bothered by Prozza and her nonsense if she tried !!!
I ❤ her !!!

Prozza , you will never EVER be her !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
When you got the hottest momma on the planet 🌎 J
Saved right into proz photos on one of her 194848 burners to obsess over hahahah. She looks happy which I love. A class act all round. Lauryn when pictured looks the ugly bitter smelly mutt she is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Let’s be right nobody is asking to see her spaniel ears AGAIN so this is another disgusting dig at a new mum.
Kyle needs to put on his big boy pants and hit her where it hurts ….💰💰 if he isn’t already for trying to damage the mental health of his wife and children’s mum.
The cheek of her being bank rolled by someone else’s husband and splashing it everywhere.
Get her out of that house and in a modest 3 bed because the money has gone to her head.
While she is swanning about thinking she is something , this bullshit won’t stop.
She needs putting back in her cage and pronto

• Heart
Reactions: 40
#71 : Annie always an unbothered Queen , Prozza just a desperate has-been !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Just having a nosey to see if any articles announcing the birth of any of the 3 wanted other children came from K or A directly or if they were also “sources” and gave up and started laughing when I saw this….

IMG_6589.jpeg

LARYN 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
If thats lauryns attemp at a dig it is hilarious just because whatever info she's been told about Annie feeding her kids before she may well be breast feeding now. She knows duck ALL and should worry about her parenting experience. Breast feeding them won't prevent the issues they 2 illegitimates will have because mamis a complete and utter desperado

• Heart
Reactions: 33
If thats lauryns attemp at a dig it is hilarious just because whatever info she's been told about Annie feeding her kids before she may well be breast feeding now. She knows duck ALL and should worry about her parenting experience. Breast feeding them won't prevent the issues they 2 illegitimates will have because mamis a complete and utter desperado
Part of me thinks it’s not even about her feeding. She thinks Kyle stalks her insta and will go running to her after seeing her tits 😂

Either way she’s a loser

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.