Goodman Sisters #71 Wanted baby number 4, not scooped out of a condom on the floor - J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone who was unable to breast feed, and I tried sooooo hard but after 3 months of pumping 1ml I gave up. I was so upset, now I couldn’t give two shits so if this is a dig I doubt Annie cares either

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
As someone who was unable to breast feed, and I tried sooooo hard but after 3 months of pumping 1ml I gave up. I was so upset, now I couldn’t give two shits so if this is a dig I doubt Annie cares either
Overdoing the pink
Baby girl looking so Jamaican

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She’s honestly a horrible little witch she’s vile.

constantly digging out a women who’s man she slept with.

I honestly wish she would duck off nasty bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She is scum. It just shows her lack of happiness those who broadcast like this are never truly content or happy. Her poor children.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She is absolutely bleeping seething 😤 guys 🤣🤣🤣 it’s hilarious! Full of venom and bitterness! I actually think she’s going to give herself a full on breakdown from her jealousy! Couldn’t happen to a nicer gal 😆

Who’s she trying to convince? She’s bleeping miserable 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I have 4. All bottle fed. I tried feeding the first 3, it didn’t work. I was a bit upset with the first, and by the 4th I was so over it, I didn’t even try. Someone breastfeeding does not feel like a dig, but she 100% is doing it as a dig. She doesn’t even know how Annie is feeding baby walker number 4. Annie may never have wanted to breastfeed. She is such an odd character and the fact she thinks breastfeeding is her USP me me ill

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Since she has caused such a scene in the news etc. She can’t do her usually digs as the papers are jumping all over her reactions and as already said she is not liked or supported by the writers or readers

Reactions: 22
She said they were going with Marvel for the theme… I’m out tomorrow so please post up for the blocked please..🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This comment 🤣 🤣 poor lauryn the nasty slag hasn't brought any of this on herself just desperate for herself and her love children to be loved by a clearly taken man.
Do you know, even if the ‘3 is a magic number’ was a dig, I couldn’t give a tit. She has dealt with Loz for years. And it’s definitely something I would do
Also, maybe she wants to go to a gym to maybe do something she doesn’t have at home. Like Pilates. Or just wants to do a gym class. What a weird, Lauren comment

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Crazy how people all of a sudden are asking about her posts from when Kairo was a baby 😂 move over there’s a new Walker in town.
This 👏🏼 she’s so pathetic! Her behaviour is beyond immature! So desperate to be noticed, now ramping up her stories.

People telling her how amazing she is, and people are now desperate to see Lozza’s baby journey (just as Annie has given birth to a new baby) I smell shite!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.