Goodman Sisters #70 My name is Lauren Goodman and I want to be Annie Kilner when I grow up J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But Lauryn u did buy what he was selling use had a long standing loving relationship and secret family go N blow some balloons up for ya kids bday u minty slag

Reactions: 47
Scratching my head with this one
He sold her a dream
But she wasn’t buying it
But she merrily laid on her back… twice
What would she have done if she was buying it?
Conclusion: Annie has had her baby

Reactions: 49
They might be saying its a boy... I'm still not convinced kiora is a girl. Babies are blessings what ever the sex.

Reactions: 20
Haha bet she’s fuming their birthday is so close to kerching’s

Reactions: 31
Annie having her baby has took the shine of messiahs bday god bless her stone cold heart. Imagine having to post about your sperm donor the eve of your miracles birthday. She’s unhinged

Reactions: 48
We know you’re not happy give it a rest

when “they” upload the new blog loooool ok hun
Why does the “ one of each “ come across as a dog to Annie nasty fuxking prick !!! Bet she found out Annie had another boy god I can’t stand her …. The blog is always digs at walkers she has no life sad bitch

Reactions: 35
She tries so hard to imply that she has people working for her. People that actually do would say something like ‘will update you in my new blog’. Not ‘they’, sounds so unnatural.
If any solicitor was working on her blog they would advise to not speak about the walkers you know since they are having her done for all kinds !!

What world does she live on

Reactions: 21
She is utterly obsessed it’s insane
My god what is her issue he doesn’t want you lauryn or your mistakes now Fuxk off !!!

Wee little creepy bitch god I’d have slapped her years ago how Annie holds it together I don’t know !! As for dream seller she is living the dream and took it and begged for it little tramp

Reactions: 27
What’s the big deal about having a girl anyway. Lauryn got a girl she clearly can’t bare
Got a girl who still isn't claimed. Kyle clearly doesn't care about having a girl so why not just wind her beak in? (excuse the pun)

Reactions: 31
Got a girl who still isn't claimed. Kyle clearly doesn't care about having a girl so why not just wind her beak in? (excuse the pun)
She is unhinged imagine a man you slept with publicly calling you an episode and your kids mistakes and you continue to obsess over him and his wife and life !! I’ve never seen anybody like it

She is showing how unhinged bitter jealous and gutted she is he won’t acknowledge her

Reactions: 33
Professional lurker here. But came on to say I think her new story is a typo. I think she meant to write if she wasn’t buying what he was selling we wouldn’t be here now. As in you sold me a dream and I believed it. Now we have two kids and this mess and everything I’ve said is true about a fake relationship as I was sold the dream

Editing to say this also looks her like more of an idiot because he wouldn’t be instructing lawyers if she had the proof of this relationship she so claims. She just needs to shut up and move on. Agree this is all because Annie must have given birth too

Reactions: 34
Why is it always “just been sent this”
Lauryn you haven’t been sent shit your whole life revolves around Kyle and Annie don’t act like you wouldn’t have seen the article unless you were sent it 🥱

Reactions: 44
Unless Annie’s had a girl and she needs to remind the world she had Kyle walkers first daughter. She mentioned the girl first which let’s face it she barely even mentions her at all.

Reactions: 30
Why haven’t they gagged her yet all that money and they let her run her mouth

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.