Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wtfiswrongwithfolk

I hope Kairo never sees these threads. So much 'Kyke doesn't want him' and "be was a mistake". Regardless if whether it's true or not, it's in every thread and he's gonna be gutted when he sees that this is what a load of people who don't know him think, as well as his own parents.

Since her family appear to be done with her, maybe they could cone in here and confirm if he speaks Spanish or not. He can't do, because his is he meant to communicate that he's poorly or hungry etc if they don't speak the same fucking language.

Can you imagine the nursery, having to speak one language to Kairo and another language entirely to Lauryn. And who the fuck taught him Spanish if she can't speak it? Like, did she Google translate everything? Cos surely then she'd know Spanish noe too?
My nieces speak both English and their other language. Their Mum and nursery speak one language to them and Dad speaks another and they both understand and speak both language beautifully. One is the same age as giro. Not sticking up for her but potentially he’s bilingual if nursery speaks one language and Betty another

Reactions: 5

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: Annie I'm still trying to be you; my account Team_walker2 is always stalking you. Give me the gifts, give me the cash, Kyle do you still want my gash?

Sorry its crude.
It’s a good one but just a bit too long🤣❤

Bluetowel

I’m sure it was Only last summer I checked his birth certificate and it said walker. Unless she changed it when it was leaked that Annie and Kyle got married since she knows he’ has his step mums name
Maybe rules were relaxed due to covid and she could change it later?

My son is almost 4 so both his registrations were pre-covid.

Far too invested in this so had a quick google.

I’m now wondering if she changed it when re-registering to include Kyle as part of court process
4211A5E3-D51E-445B-929F-860FC071C6BB.jpeg

Last edited:

e.l.lofthouse

VIP Member
I feel the same about the Kyle not wanting him Comments and the poor lad will be fucked up enough from his mum acting the way she does.

I personally don’t think it’s Kyle doesn’t want him I think it’s he doesn’t want Lauryn and her toxicity which come along with Kairo. I presume sadly he had to make the decision on what was best for his other children because Lauryn is poison.
I like to think that’s the case as he pays decent child support and it’s not just cos he is heartless and doesn’t care.
I think he 1000009% regrets cheating and getting Lauryn pregnant but I also think he is hoping Kairo will get in touch when he's old enough. Kyle could deffo see Kairo away from Annie and his other kids, he doesn't have to have him anywhere near Annie but Lauryn would demand to be there, despite not needing to be, and she'd post it all over SM, implying that they're this perfect family to torment Annie.

But yeah. The comments about Kairo bring unwanted .. that's not nice to say about a child at all, it's borderline tormenting him.

e.l.lofthouse

VIP Member
It’s only what his mum will be telling him anyway. She’s that vile she will chase KW for his money, but in the next breath tell him his dad never wanted him

I understand if they were in a relationship, causal fuck buddies, whatever, but 100% she got pregnant on purpose. KW name should’ve been kept out the papers, none of us would know what happened and Cerching would be protected. But his own mother can’t do that.
If that's what she wants to say, fine but nobody outside of that should feel okay to say it. He's literally gonna feel unwanted in every aspect of life, yes Lauryn made that happen but I just feel do sad it's all over this thread that he is unwanted. She should have just kept her mouth and legs shut.

Blairr

Chatty Member
U
I swear it used to say Walker. It doesn’t say his birth date but says the month and year he was registered. So his name at birth was and still is Goodman ☺
Omg that’s strange. A few month ago I looked and even SS and it was Walker. How weird? I wonder if the courts made her change it back?

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
Indeed..I find it quite laughable really that she really does get enraged then deletes comments.. however I will say she has a short memory.. looking at the screenshots on here she has the cheek to insinuate people are trolls.. coming from someone who trolled the lady Tesco worker over petrol ⛽ and put it on Instagram
what was this? DidI miss soemthing?

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Tatts1

I think he’s the image of lozza and isla. Don’t see Kyle at all and I fully believe a seperate order has been made for her to keep giros face covered in return for extra payments. She would have dragged him to movie premiere n tried to get his face out there if not.
Do you know her?

Reactions: 3