Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jellybean093

VIP Member
Anyone else trying spot any 'walker' baubles? 😂😂😂
No, but a bauble saying ‘lauryn’

I was going to write a whole ‘I can’t believe she’s not got one saying mummy, but then realised me and Mr B have baubles on with our names and not mum and dad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

4FoxAche

VIP Member
How are you all finding his birth certificate/ birth information/name information? Like, is that even allowed? Surely you have to pay? I'm baffled at this bizarre information
General Registry Office online. You can see some information without buying his actual birth certificate

Lucymyers

VIP Member
‘As My SoN SpEaKs SpAnIsH’ hahahahahahahahahhhhahahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha he’s nearly three and she’s acting like he’s born fluent Spanish and she can’t understand him because she’s English speaking so she needs an Au Pair to come live in her box room 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 surprised she didn’t say that his dad is KYLE WALKER MAN CITY AND ENGLAND FOOTBALLER PLAYER. Also Heidi?! NO PETS?!?!?! #findheidi #freeheidi
Ps. He is son of kyle walker as in the kyle walker england num 2

Jellybean093

VIP Member
Also lozagne loves the mind blown emoji.
she says “ mental” soooo much 🤣
The praying emojis she has on highlights just the list is endless poor Annie poor RRR
A fan page
A fukin fan page ‘
Wait… I’m all confused and still poorly, so forgive me 😂 the fan page you believe is Lozza?? Or the one commenting on the photo of the 3 lions and their dad?

• Haha

Jellybean093

VIP Member
She will save this and put on her wall
You have made her year !

And no lozagne we don’t wanna see him get over yourself
Makes you laugh she says running from paps when she calls them 🤣 and they would blur his face like they always do
North west doesn’t run from paps she does other interesting things tho I must say 🤣
And Brighton baller is running just like his mate number 11
I said what I said and I saw what I saw 😂

• Haha

e.l.lofthouse

VIP Member
Well apparently you can be sued for using someone’s name for fraudulent and exploitative purposes. So technically, Kyle could have wanted her to remove his family name, so any present and future doings Lauryn gets herself involved in, the name isn’t connected to them. He is a Goodman. Not a Walker. So she needs to change his Instagram, the necklace anything that has Walker on it. Defamation, using her son she called Walker to ruin Kyle’s life and career. He’s a Goodman. Now I’m going to create a KairoGoodman Instagram, Twitter everything so when she does need to change it, she can’t lol

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 too late someone has already taken the names….. LAURYN!
Each to their own but why would you go to the lengths of creating social media accounts in that name just so she can't use it? Very odd thing to do isn't it? She's a prick but you think it's odd she is using walker then do something that will 100% keep her using it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

e.l.lofthouse

VIP Member
I love u also 🙌🏽

Why yes Lauren it is a crime 🤨 pot calling kettle black here after what she’s done to the walkers for almost 3 years and that’s only what’s going on social media who knows what she’s called and text them
Yes it is a crime she's thick

Eek… this is making me feel a bit uncomfortable taking it off of tattle. and mentioning the unmentionable? Leave it on here. People will see for themselves what she is like
Yeah if Lauryn finds out about that she'll report it and it does just seen a very odd thing to do. Keeping it in tattle is best

• Heart
Reactions: 5