Goodman sisters #68 Kyle gave her a Shag she opened her mouth to a Mag been given a Gag never be a Wag!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
not proz related but whilst she’s being boring watching her automatic curtains open and close, pls all go to @chloehenny on insta and look at the baylie bleu highlights, it all kicked off last night!

the girls involved all act like insta models/influencers, always in exotic destinations but no proper job, turns out they’re all brasses and have been exposed by the girl above. really opens your eyes to how these girls can have a pretence online and it all be false, all getting shagged and tit on in Dubai 🤪 reminds me of Loz!
I really wish this would become a more wider spread conversation in public with young girls that these women are all prostitutes.
They look at those women with their fabulous looking lives and think giving up education and work to emulate them might be a good idea and can't work out why they aren't able to make the same money off social media.
That is until they are approached by someone to ask if they want to go on the books, by this point they are in debt probably pissed their family off and are feeling desperate.
But it's a greasy slope and few climb back uphill to reclaim their dignity.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Suspected I should say! I miss that thread 🙁
how come it went? I’d have loved that one😕

and agreed @OtherMoon to look at their pages you just think they’re living this glamorous jet set life, when they’re really selling themselves, which I’ve no problem with, but be upfront about it!

Reactions: 17

and agreed @OtherMoon to look at their pages you just think they’re living this glamorous jet set life, when they’re really selling themselves, which I’ve no problem with, but be upfront about it!
It's the fact that they entrap young girls, most are working in similar roles to Epstein's girls to ensnare younger women, and have them sent to places that are very dangerous for women doing sex work. They are very vulnerable and can't say no to anything. And that's not even going into the psychological damage it does to them even if they never come to harm your self worth must be on the floor after a season or two of such work.

That's what's infuriated me with the youngest Goodman, her older sisters are well aware of what goes on why on earth aren't they protecting her?

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Why...WHY....
Did he pay double the maintenance that was ordered?
Buy a big bloody house when a 2 bed terrace would've done?
A Ford Fiesta has 4 wheels & gets you from A to B.
Doesn't he just sort the school out & put Kairos name down for the local primary school, like its essential he is privately educated.

Is she entitled to any benefits given she isn't 'working'
Is he named on both birth certificates ?

Obviously I'm just 'talking' out loud at some of these points, it's just so bloody frustrating.
No, her 'income' of £8k a month would wipe out any UC. She could probably argue that it isn't for her, it's for the children but flaunting your fugly designer living room and walk in pantry in the £2m house you squat in won't help her appeal. Also she would have to prove that the £8k wasn't going on her, like she didn't pay for her food out of it, which she obviously does.
If either her or the children had any disabilities she possibly could get PIP or child DLA but again she posts too much on social media to suddenly turn up at the Job centre with a limp would be noticed.
Added to the fact she's previously defrauded the DWP would pretty soon spark the interest of the compliance officer.

Reactions: 15

Mods said it was too much to moderate as girls with small accounts/not enough followers were being mentioned

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Is that what Amelia and her friend does then? Hang out in Dubai and ensnare rich men 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I lurk a lot here but rarely post so I hope you don't mind me sticking my 2p worth in...

I've read many times that footballers are warned about entrapment, blackmail etc. If you give in to blackmail it will only escalate and the demands get bigger. I think when Proz started blackmailing him he didn't keep it to himself, he would have spoken in confidence to a lawyer or adviser at Man City and a plan was hatched to trip Proz up. I reckon he would have been advised to come clean about everything to Annie - tell the truth and shame the devil - but pretend to Loz that he'd go along with it. Then he appeared to give in to all Proz' demands but this was all being monitored and logged by lawyers, every text message saved and every phone call recorded, building a case against her. I think Annie knew about the blackmail for quite some time but everyone kept schtum to let Proz dig herself an even bigger hole. They set a trap to catch a rat and the stupid witch walked straight into it.
absolutely agree

Reactions: 10
That's what's infuriated me with the youngest Goodman, her older sisters are well aware of what goes on why on earth aren't they protecting her?
Either:
1. Amelia wants the lifestyle and thinks she's savvy to it from watching Chlo-job and Bacteriayn so they couldn't stop her.
2. They earn extra or get a higher status/bonus for themselves so have sold her down the river.

It's typical of those three though.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Either:
1. Amelia wants the lifestyle and thinks she's savvy to it from watching Chlo-job and Bacteriayn so they couldn't stop her.
2. They earn extra or get a higher status/bonus for themselves so have sold her down the river.

It's typical of those three though.
Bacteriayn 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

she deffo wants the lifestyle all 3 of them fame whores

• Haha
not proz related but whilst she’s being boring watching her automatic curtains open and close, pls all go to @chloehenny on insta and look at the baylie bleu highlights, it all kicked off last night!

the girls involved all act like insta models/influencers, always in exotic destinations but no proper job, turns out they’re all brasses and have been exposed by the girl above. really opens your eyes to how these girls can have a pretence online and it all be false, all getting shagged and tit on in Dubai 🤪 reminds me of Loz!
Just looked that up OMG it's wild! Wish Annie had done something similar for Proz😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
No, her 'income' of £8k a month would wipe out any UC. She could probably argue that it isn't for her, it's for the children but flaunting your fugly designer living room and walk in pantry in the £2m house you squat in won't help her appeal. Also she would have to prove that the £8k wasn't going on her, like she didn't pay for her food out of it, which she obviously does.
If either her or the children had any disabilities she possibly could get PIP or child DLA but again she posts too much on social media to suddenly turn up at the Job centre with a limp would be noticed.
Added to the fact she's previously defrauded the DWP would pretty soon spark the interest of the compliance officer.
Maintenance isnt considered when claiming benefits. She literally could get 15k.a month and still claim uc. Kyle fucked up really by saying she couldnt save any of it up as savings do effect uc

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Just looked that up OMG it's wild! Wish Annie had done something similar for Proz😂
can you imagine!!! that’s the downside to being such a private and classy woman, she would never stoop so low but oh I wish she would 🤣

Maintenance isnt considered when claiming benefits
It would be if it was this high, it goes over and above the amount she spends on the children. Especially if she has 'gifts' like a car. That's what I meant about proving she spent all the money on them and not on her. If she uses the money to buy herself things (food, toiletries etc)then they would argue it is income and not maintenance for the children.
Also she makes such a big thing about her blog (😂) and the WAG TV show and other paid promotions they would delve into her finances.
There's no way on earth she spends £8k a month on the KWs. She's pissed off the DWP by committing fraud, they would go out of their way to investigate her.

Reactions: 16
Is that what Amelia and her friend does then? Hang out in Dubai and ensnare rich men 🤢
tbf you can actually go to Dubai and get a lot of free meals and drinks without having to sell your taco - although she could still be doing it! Some guys will just let you on their tables for the aesthetics of having loads of women there and there’s a couple of apps/pages which let you go places for free as long as you post the place on your Instagram and tag them.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.