Goodman Sisters #59 She thinks she canny but she’s an absolute fanny, the only queens are Sian & Annie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she’s come off the ownership of Carpets house now?
Wouldn’t be surprised if they have made a tenancy agreement for her nan and grandad
Who are probably claiming benefits
She prob still wants some money
Dodgy family
We know the grandparents have moved to Brighton and I doubt Loz wants them living with her

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Does anyone know who the dads new wife is? Or could point me in the direction of finding her, just for a nosey

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion:

The lies, and blackmailing are complety obscene.

The legals are coming and Annie will always be our queen .

Reactions: 32
Thread suggestion: Goodman Sisters #60 Oh Kyle, she’s vile, did you pay to cut off her piles before you ran a mile?

Reactions: 25
She looks awful in this pic.

But look at the guy in the background his expression says it all
It’s literally like someone has smashed her face in with a frying pan. That saying was made for her! Did she have surgery to make her face all smushed up like a cheap doll or is she naturally ugly?!

Reactions: 17
I’ve thought that too, you never see or hear anything about big Sean and Lilo Lil #2
I’ve read on here that he left Carron and had twins with another woman but that’s all. Does anyone know who she is or if they’re still together?

Reactions: 9
I’m on holiday next week ten days no phone
Hoping nothing happens in them ten days somebody please say they will recap me please don’t make me read a hundred threads
Are you taking your initialled suitcases, so you know who your kids dad is?

Reactions: 21
Put your hands up if you’ve been personally victimised by Lauryn and her Instagram burner accounts….
I thought she’d blocked me but I finally realised I’d blocked her when I was drunk when liking Sian’s most recent post so she can’t find me to block me.

Reactions: 37
It cracks me up that Kyle was daft enough to impregnate the cum bucket twice and yet they have never been pictured together anywhere. The whole situation is fucking bizarre she really is a dirty manky ugly secret. How embarrassing for they two kids

Reactions: 30
Why does everyone think I'm a narc? All I wanna do is wear my filthy Valentino's and get shagged in the park.

Reactions: 41
When is lauryn going to sit down and stop making a right roaring cunt of herself and her kids

Still canny get over that velour monstrosity from the weekend

Bet her house reeks of those stinking valentinos

Reactions: 30
So many questions . Like why tubs and the trainers . Forget the Valentino’s .
Not one of these sisters have any fashion sense. They’re like the modern day ugly sisters from Cinderella. Gang of scruffs. I’d love them to come to Liverpool dressed like that. Even our smackheads dress better .

Reactions: 22
When is lauryn going to sit down and stop making a right roaring cunt of herself and her kids

Still canny get over that velour monstrosity from the weekend

Bet her house reeks of those stinking valentinos
When will it end
Uploads video of hot dog naming kids he’s never met
When are her brainwashed supporters going to see her for what she is
Silence from her enablers
It’s shocking what she gets away with

Reactions: 16
What a desperate, calculating skank she is. She calculated getting this photo taken at the right time for it to make the papers, same as her calculating the exact time to get pregnant again. Big Ben has nothing on this witch.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.