Goodman Sisters #48 The Brighton hoe bought her son sondico, where did the other £7,980 go?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Phone Sex? 🤢🤮
When? How? In the locker room where there is allegedly pictures of her crotch gremlins?
A lot goes on in that Citeh changing room 👀
All lies this is ridiculous
Back to thinking he isn’t even the Dad

I doubt he was calling her to watch her fiddle with Grapes & slop about her prolapse!
Does she have no shame! 🤣🤭
Maybe this is why Kairo needed his own room so he wouldn’t listen to them having phone sex 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Imagine being 30+ and bragging about phone sex with a married man

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
Imagine putting this pic on your blog i imagine this is what she means by phone sex
She prob sent this to him fukin creep
So Walker has a burner phone ?

also her nasally voice having phone sex🤣🤣🤣
And his high pitch
Yeh enough to get anyone wet/hard🤥🤥

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
technically he pays for everything, so the article where he paidfor the holiday was that holiday the court agreed Lozza? or did he go 'oh you deserve something special i'm booking a holiday' guaranteed he has no idea where the money goes & its all from the agreed 8k
So the witch isn’t keeping quiet she still leaking stories!

Well that’s Foden fucked I think his Mrs is a bit wild 🥊 and Grealish, Sasha will be let down again!
I cant believe she's dragging his mates through her bullshit, they won't br too happy about that, fodens mum is a fighter by all amounts, she wont stand for that

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So Lauryn you had phone sex with a man who’s married and STILL won’t publicly claim you…wow your self respect really is on the floor isn’t it girl

Reactions: 40
A relationship that lasted years ? But she was in court with him throughout the whole time, she slated him constantly and he never took her or kairo to any matches...make it make sense
---
Loved her that much but still managed to make a baby with his wife ?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I think he looked at kairo and said "I love you", then looked and her and said, "But I hate you"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Well that article just made her look worse!
Makes no sense to me how she's making petitions to Puma, storming out of court like 'Elle Woods' but Kyle secretly loved her the whole time 🤔

Smells like 💩 to me

Reactions: 26
And she didnt know he was still with annie how exactly?? Am i missing something????

Phone sex 🤢🤢 shares a room wi kairo and a house with her mother

• Sick
Reactions: 25
She genuinely believes it's making her look good! The greanlish & foden comment is appalling Annie won't know who to trust good love her...

Ps I'm blocked so used his account to follow her...she accepted it 🤮🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So she’s clapped back with specifics ….. but no receipts. 🫣 what a tit show, poor Annie 😞 I’m not saying any of it is true but this constant gossip tennis must take its toll
It’s all lies she is desperate to make them look like more than sex … if all is true he would have been at baby girls birth lauryn even said “ he could have done things different this time but chose not to “

Says it all

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.