Goodman Sisters #48 The Brighton hoe bought her son sondico, where did the other £7,980 go?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Newspapers said she slept with him just before his op (4th or 5th October) her blog says she had the baby at 40 weeks, so by that calculation, baby born on 6th or 7th July

• Heart
Reactions: 20
you can’t tell the gender at a scan at 6 weeks.

Clearly she just had the bog standard NHS scans but is living this little fantasy where Kyle was so invested he paid for the private blood tests etc! She’s insane
You can do the bloods online for like 49.99 doubt Kyle was even bothered!

Reactions: 15
You can do the bloods online for like 49.99 doubt Kyle was even bothered!
They’re not as reliable though (men being in contact with the sample can cause a false result for a boy etc.), but either way she’s lying that she found out at a scan, why not admit you did the blood test? Crazy

Reactions: 11
Can’t remember who asked for birth stories, Will do kairos later, sorry just really haven’t time at the minute.
God, I nearly died of boredom there. What a shite blog and sure lozza. Is the house and dad story another few years down the line. 🤥 I doubt she will do that now she is shitting herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So she’s clapped back with specifics ….. but no receipts. 🫣 what a tit show, poor Annie 😞 I’m not saying any of it is true but this constant gossip tennis must take its toll

Reactions: 13
IMG_4330.jpeg
Prozzas surveillance room in Begman towers to manage all her burner accounts…

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Recollections are bound to Vary” K&A Walker 2024 🤣

A friend 👀 clearly not a secret then couldn’t keep her legs or mouth shut obviously 🤐

Is this a different friend I was under the impression her friends didn’t know the Dad of likkle Baby Girl 🤨

Once he said “I love you” 😳 Once
Okay Princess Nefertiti 🇪🇬🤚🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Not once does that article mention any texts, it's always "we facetimed" idk almost like there's no receipts or something... 😂😂😂🤥

So so far on the princess treatment list we've got:

1 night at the 4 seasons in London
Told her he loved her
Phone sex
Facetime called her with other England players around (who tbh probably cheat on their wives as well 🫠)
Bought Kairo a £700 jacket, probably the same as spending a fiver to the rest of us...

She's easy to please is bacteria begman 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 35
you can’t tell the gender at a scan at 6 weeks.

Clearly she just had the bog standard NHS scans but is living this little fantasy where Kyle was so invested he paid for the private blood tests etc! She’s insane
technically he pays for everything, so the article where he paidfor the holiday was that holiday the court agreed Lozza? or did he go 'oh you deserve something special i'm booking a holiday' guaranteed he has no idea where the money goes & its all from the agreed 8k

Reactions: 28
Seeing as her “birth story” is full of lies I have no doubts that everything else she is saying is lies. All she wants to do is to hurt Annie as much as possible. She had no qualms about waiting five, nearly six, months to tell Annie about her baby girl in an attempt to ruin Christmas. She’s then inserted herself into this narrative as if she’s proud of the fact that her actions caused a marriage breakdown. She’s vile.
---
Can she duck off???? There is no chance, and I mean NONE, that they spent the time celebrating the treble FaceTiming skanky grape flaps. None.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
“While neither Kyle nor Annie will be making further comment, they both understand that in situations like this recollections are bound to vary.” 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36

sorry if already posted
She’s just making herself sound like even more of a home wrecking bleep. Where daddy now though 😂. Also, good thing is will help annie find even more hatred n get every penny fo the bleep. She dumped him Loz so he can go to u and ur kids…. Oh wait he’s not interested 😂. Now we all know Kyle was the birth since he loved her that much. Let’s see the pics 😆😆👋

Reactions: 29
Lauryn….
He’s married
These stories are bad
Your kids will read this one day STOPPPPPP

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Ohhh she’s named the other footballers! Annie good friends with foden and grealish girlfriends. Fodens kids good friends with Annie’s boys!

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.