Goodman Sisters #46 Another baby by Kyle, didn't stop him running a mile. 🏃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably went to dubai since paparazzi is banned over there, so there won’t be any more staged pap shots and she can have her mental breaks downs in peace and quiet, and maybe find another child support victim.. oh sorry I mean baby daddy
Swear loads of celebs have been papped there though? On the beaches and that, she’s probably there because the training camp is there

Reactions: 3
Sorry bit of random info I've been sitting on for days, but we seem to have reached a lull in proceedings so now's the time....

I was randomly looking at Carron Joolie Goodman nee Shraeders Facebook the other day and noticed alot of her friends have stickers over their profile pics in support of Israel....

It also says she went to "King David School" seemingly a Jewish school in Liverpool. I could be wrong but the Jewish school in my city would never have pupils attending that weren't from that background as it's literally the only one in the area.

Then I thought alot of Jewish surnames also commonly end in "man".

So then I googled, and if you look at Brighton Jewish committees website, looks like one of proz's relatives is on there!

Iran is an ISLAMIC republic and it would more or less be unheard of for a Jewish woman (Carron Joolie Shraeder) to marry a man of Muslim origin (Big Sean) due to ongoing tensions.

So yeah, I think we can add the lie about being "Part English Part Persian" to the long list of many others that have been proved incorrect.

Come on Persian Princess Proz show us your bat mitzvah pics!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I would love Andrews to do a two page spread
She wanted my Harley but I said no

No one is having him
Kyle should have learnt his lesson like my ex married boyfriend
That is just Lauryn in like ten years the way she's aging pmsl ugly inside and out the pair of them, manky side piece scrubbers 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry if this has be mentioned but these threads are moving faster than Begman running to the bank on maintenance day.

Saw these comments on her tik tok, firstly it’s like she thinks if she apologises to Annie it makes her less of a home wrecking bleep and secondly the reply to her comment…… she wasn’t too bothered about Annie when she was doing that with her skank mate Vardy with the MJ song in the background. She is a horrible horrible person and she deserves every single big of hate she deserves

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Keep your friends close keep your enemies closer

Kyle took it work for word FFS 😂😂🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 26
duck sake Mr Doe 😂😂😂

“Did you read the article I sent you? The one that exposes the bleep for who she is?”

“Ahhh no babe! Is that the mafs article?”

“Huh? It’s Loz!”

“Oh I did wonder how she got the baby!”

duck sake 😂😂😂

Asked me to sum it up and I said he needed to read it for full impact!

Tbf to him he has been at work since 4am and is reading it now 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My friend has pcos and failed to conceive during her 13 year marriage, she’d have bouts of serious depression through those years where she wouldn’t leave her bed for weeks on end because of it. She ended the marriage and had a one night stand (both single I might add) , fell pregnant ,and he made it clear he did not want to be involved and she accepted that, moved on, met a man that treats the child as his own. The problem with proz is that she will never have that (not that there’s anything wrong with being single), and she absolutley hates it. She is insanely jealous of what Annie has and as has come to light, will do anything to “finish” that. She makes a mockery of people that genuinely struggle with fertility issues.
She’s made a mockery of genuine victims of abuse , I’m shocked there’s not more outrage in the press about what she’s done, she needs cancelling (not that’s she’s actually relevant anyway) , she needs making an example of. The women’s aid deleting their post is a start I suppose.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Got a few quotes to do but I’m just gonna say Red has lauryn shooooooook
This whole thread was the inspiration for proz blog
@Redtea2 you wasn’t right about Ketamins father but you have her shaking
So I guess it’s 1:1 🤣🙏🏽✨

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sorry bit of random info I've been sitting on for days, but we seem to have reached a lull in proceedings so now's the time....

I was randomly looking at Carron Joolie Goodman nee Shraeders Facebook the other day and noticed alot of her friends have stickers over their profile pics in support of Israel....

It also says she went to "King David School" seemingly a Jewish school in Liverpool. I could be wrong but the Jewish school in my city would never have pupils attending that weren't from that background as it's literally the only one in the area.

So then I googled, and if you look at Brighton Jewish committees website, looks like one of proz's relatives is on there!

Iran is an ISLAMIC republic and it would more or less be unheard of for a Jewish woman (Carron Joolie Shraeder) to marry a man of Muslim origin (Big Sean) due to ongoing tensions.

So yeah, I think we can add the lie about being Persian to the long list of many others that have been proved incorrect.

Excellent work

• Haha
Reactions: 19

So yeah, I think we can add the lie about being Persian to the long list of many others that have been proved incorrect.

Don’t have to be Jewish to attend. Had a friend who attended and was a catholic, but from local area.

Reactions: 7
I have done NOTHING at work. I blame this pair of Wallace and Gromit rejects.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.