Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

the slosher KP

VIP Member
I found the court case document and read it. Twice.
I guess we can’t comment on it….but
I think the only claim that she should be making is for some psychological help. That girl is batshit crazy. Do her family not tell her ‘hun your acting like a deranged psycho’?
what’s with all the videos of giro kicking a ball? It’s so bloody cringe. Is she ok?

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Matterbaby

VIP Member
Please can someone just explain to me why she wants people to follow a two year old’s social media account?!?!?!?!?!? WHY?! What does she expect from it? Is that one of her top things to tick off the to do list?

1. Befriend a WAG to get into the footballers circle ✅

2. Once in circle, stalk a footballer even though you know he has a girlfriend of twelve years or so and harrass the living shit out of him until he gives into having sex with you ✅

3. Lie about being able to get pregnant and somehow miraculously end up having a miracle baby from a ONE NIGHT stand ✅

4. Name your miracle nut after the footballer you stole and stalked ✅

4. Realise that you’re the actual nut and change name to a city that begins with C but obviously change it to K and not forgetting, keeping trapped footballers last name for good measure ✅

5. Once name is confirmed, create an Instagram for him. This might take some time as I need to wait for my final choice on his name. Don’t want to create kylewalkerJR and then want to change it because I had a small tiny realisation moment of how stupid I look ✅

It’s so strange! She also did it for the aesthetics, can’t be like hers with the birth year at the end 🥲🤣 If I were A&K I would be bringing that up in court. She wants security and money but happily lets strangers follow an account she made for her two year old son. That’s not keeping him safe. That’s not protecting him from the online dangers. That’s just selfish and irresponsible.

• Heart

Jellybean093

VIP Member
Can I put a disclaimer for all the newbies…

We 100% disagree with Cyles actions, however, after the last 3 years of having Lozza the Prozza at him, yes, SOME of us feel sorry for him. No one deserves to be FORCED into having a relationship with a child they had no say in

Begman was WEARING fertility bracelets (we know it’s a load of shite) when she got pregnant after her one night stand in Hong Kong

Lozza was ‘some girl called Lauryn’ NOT a friend of 10 years

Annie and ALL children, including Cairo are the innocent party

She tried making FRIENDS with Annie, before she sulked off to shag her man

Do we think Cyle is the worst person and has brought it all upon himself? Yes! Does he deserve the constant digs and HUGE monthly maintenance fees? NO!

I also think we are treading on thin ice with what people are writing regarding ‘you know what’ 👀👀. This thread is hilarious, and I’d hate to see another Goodman thread get taken away from us, as we won’t get it back

Welcome newbies, and enjoy the shit show x

• Heart

riddleme89

VIP Member
No matter what she does annie and kyle are a beautiful couple and clearly love each other very much . The video is everything love how he says look at our boys . They love them kids that's why they protect them at all costs unlike beggy bitch ... money is nothing and that is all she now has but she will forever be lonely meanwhile kyle and Annie have it all . Beautiful family 👪 ❤

• Heart

mozco90

She will have a petition up tomorrow! ‘You love both baby Mumma’s more than they will know or none at all!’ 😂 this is my favourite thread. I usually just lurk but I need notifications for the upcoming, overdue meltdown 👀😂

• Haha

TheLadyTea

VIP Member
I’m curious girls (I dip in and out of here…school holiday life) when we say recently she was a paid for prostitute have I missed this revelation or are we just insinuating she’s as good as 😩
Every baby mami that she hangs out with has been accused/insinuated to be a prozzy of some sort (Mel Reeves, Katy Jane, etc).

Kyle has been proven to hire prostitutes and everything about their “relationship” that Lauryn has stated has been a lie. Seems reasonable to assume that he hired her as she hasn’t mentioned it.

She makes frequent trips to London that may or may not be for work, that’s merely speculation. Beyond Kyle hiring her out to Hong Kong where she conceived Giro, she had zero reason to be there. She didn’t do any sort of tourism whatsoever. In fact the only evidence she was there is a picture of her near a hotel and a photo of her on the flight back announcing to the world that she had just conceived Kairo (she posted that after he was born, not at the time).

The last job she had was at the bank. The period between losing her job at the bank due to being a benefits cheat and getting pregnant with her paycheck, she had zero money coming in, at least not from a job that she would put on the books.

Based on her behaviour, I reckon Lozza being a Prozza is a fact but whether she’s paid or she does charity is another question😂 Those are just some of the reasons that we joke about it.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Disneygirl89

VIP Member
‘ been so busy with Likkle man @KairoWalker… follow his account I’m accepting all of you strangers as his privacy means fuck all to me. Every single account all will be revealed soon👀
'There's lots going on behind the scenes, but we'll get there.'😳😂

• Haha

Matterbaby

VIP Member
My best friend had a stalker shortly before I met her. He was really bad. He used to follow her home as he lived next door. A room of his was next to her bathroom and he drilled a hole into the wall to peer in on her. You’d think she’d see the hole but yeah no idea how long it was there for until she realised! He used to bang on his walls whenever she played music, and made himself known a lot of the time, which made her feel uncomfortable. He ended up going to a mental health unit for stalking and harassment. We were out on a walk like a year ago and he was walking behind us taking pictures. Luckily I was there because I’m not scared of confrontation whatsoever and I went up to him shouting fuck off and he ran away. Because of him, she now suffers with serious mental health problems. She can’t live a normal life because in the back of her mind, he’s there.

Lauryn might not be that bad but it’s the point of doing it that’s the problem. It’s obsession and some people go to great lengths because they don’t see it as doing anything wrong. What she is doing is stalking, wherever she arrives two days after or not. Lauryn clearly has mental health issues because people who do things like she’s doing are not completely right in the head. Most people get to a point where they tell themselves ‘this is enough now, time to move on’ but Lauryn’s whole life is obsessing over a man, his beautiful wife and children all because they had sex one night. She has every right to do what the fucks she wants, go where she wants. It’s her choice. She chooses to do that, she wants to do that. But who wants to live a life like a little sheep following around a family she lived 28 years without. How did she live before Kyle and Annie? Why is she proud of the person she has become when she hasn’t changed one bit lmao she’s still a money scrounging, lazy, greedy, fraudulent, lying, crazy, jealous bitch. SHE IS MENTALLY DERANGED AND NEEDS SOMEONE TO INTERVENE. She needs a smack of reality in her face. Something life changing needs to happen for her to realise how fortunate she is.

Going back to the fraudulent shit. Shes literally scammed her way through life. The benefits, the lying to Kyle about getting pregnant (should be against the law tbh), getting pregnant and then demanding him to pay for absolutely everything because of her own selfish actions. It’s fraud, it’s a complete utter lie. Sex is sex at the end of the day, he had no plans, he just made a very stupid and expensive mistake. She on the other hand, planned this all from the get go, she knew she could get pregnant without any difficulty, she knew who her victim was going to be because she spoke to Annie beforehand licking her ass. Still to this day, you know she planned EVERYTHING because like everyone says, if he really was a miracle she would not give a shit whatsoever. She has throughly thought out every little thing. If I remember rightly as well, she only started talking about her endometriosis when she announced she was pregnant. So another plan. Who even thinks ‘ah I’m pregnant but don’t want people to know who the dad is so I’ll lie about having endometriosis to cover it up’? I honestly pray to god Annie and Kyle have someone keeping track of Lauryn and her doings because she’s just next level!

• Heart
  • Sick

chocdip

VIP Member
Ok not going to talk about what i just found but wow!

Kyle get over here and make a baby with me 😂

• Haha

titan22

VIP Member
How she doesn’t feel like a tit is crazy. Sian is having great fun tonight and Lauren’s the laughing stock once again.
lauren: we aren’t a secret, we aren’t going anywhere 🤣🤣 giro will be active soon⚽🏃‍♂️

love the make a wish picture sian posted

• Haha

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Bet lauryns like Norman Bates, like he dressed up as his mother, she dresses up as Annie.

Absolute nut job psycho

Walks about her house at night with a long black wig on

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
So many have. Said if a woman has an abortion that’s it done
A man cannot take her to court and demand x y z
If a man chooses not to be in his child’s life it’s petitions, harassment etc
I don’t support Kyle btw I’ve shared my own experience a teeny bit here
However he has made his decision
Public eye or not he shouldn’t be taunted for the rest of his life
That’s where Lauren went wrong she ASSUMED publicly naming him would force him in Giros life
More fool her
She only wants him in his life for her own benefits let’s face it
Scatty bitch

Belleboo

VIP Member
I’m not gay at all but fuck Kyle Annie is just so absolutely beautiful, I’ve fallen in love with her a little bit. Mr Walker best treat her right otherwise Beggy Trapaman won’t be the only one stalking them 😍😬

• Haha
  • Heart

titan22

VIP Member
What’s this about her speaking with Annie beforehand?!

Also, I must say, I’ve been struggling to stay awake during the night feeds with my newborn. Since I’ve come across this thread I’ve been fully engrossed and it helps me stay awake reading it LOL
she meet Annie on a night out and tried to befriend her told her us girls need to stick together 🤔 and they swapped numbers that night. I do not believe this was a accidental meet I think laurin has being stalking the walkers for a lot longer than 3 years. Shortly after that exchange Annie and Kyle and co went to (I think) Ibiza and low and behold didn’t laurin turn up at the same place not long after.
people assumed Kyle had being having an actual affair after laurin announced her pregnancy because she was at the same place in Ibiza but I would bet my house laurin followed them out there to try and get her claws in

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Fancy telling a man that he has to have all or none on his foot all boots only because big liara wanted kiora on there for fame and attention. Why the fuck would a kid who had never met his da want to be on the foot all boots for the world to see, it would be like Kyle was taking the piss and laughing at him.

Oh and can you imagine giving Annie a present from his boys, all or none, aye OK nutjob liaryn

• Heart