Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

titan22

VIP Member
Coleen Rooney saying happy birthday, a different league to the gutter rats vardy & lauren.

Annie’s childhood friends posting and they’re still best friends today, not like Lauren’s day ones 😂😂
Oh Lauren you will never ever her!!
Happy Birthday Mrs Annie Walker 🥳🥳🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Jolie1988

VIP Member
She almost seemed to think that Annie should never have had the audacity to stay with Kyle with their 3 boys when lauryn got pregnant, Annie and Kyle split and I think lauryn thought that Annie was out the picture and it would just be the 3 of them playing happy families and she wouldn't have given a fuck about what happened to Annie and their 3 boys, I reckon she wouldn't want Kyle to see them, she's that deranged.
I also would imagine that lauryn wasn't too bothered about the sex parties because she probably thought that once Kyle let off some steam after splitting with Annie and lauryn was sat nicely waiting in the wings supporting him he would come back to her.
She wasn't banking on Annie and Kyle getting back together hence why she blames Annie. She sees Annie living the life she thought she was getting an it drives her absolutely loopy

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
I'm new over here. Can't get over the fact she originally named the baby after him 😂😂😂😂😂. Wowwwwww. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Belleboo

VIP Member
We’ll all done it haven’t we? Had to be nice to a total fuckwit cause they’re with someone we love. Annie and Kyle have been back together awhile now and are married, he’s Sian’s nephews Dad she is in a tricky position if she doesn’t get on with him isn’t she?

Reactions: 25

Folklikeme

Chatty Member
He's not good looking , but there is something sexy about Kyle (I know , I know)

Also isn't Annie's dress stunning

• Haha
  • Heart

Trefl

VIP Member
Thread - Lauryn with the prolapsed fanny, stalking Annie, forgetting she’s a mami…

• Haha

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
These are the toilets in piccalino alderley edge (where Annie’s 30th was held) she is an absolute PHYSCO

edited to add its now called Gino de campo something. Surely she’s not there today?
Are you for real?? She’s seriously unhinged, I’d be at the police filing a report to keep on file, and the courts for a restraining order! It’s not even funny now …

& the song 🎵 on her next story… to think she thinks they’re obsessed with her 🤣🤣 absolute munter this one!

• Haha

Disneygirl89

VIP Member
A few days off and back to slating Kyle he’s not a shitbag I think it must take some amount of strength to stay away from your kid esp as he already has 3 and he’s a good dad no1 can deny, it must hurt but he’s had to made a choice that couldn’t have been easy to make she seriously needs to fuck off these “followers” and kiaros “supporters” need to get their arses on here and read both “things” and see it’s really only daddy who’s supporting him as that lazy cow wouldn’t know a days work if it came and bit her on her fat arse!!! If kiaro knew everyone who supported him fuck off kiaro just wants a kinder egg at this age 😂😂
At this point, I don't give a shit about him cheating, it's old news and he's not my partner. If his own wife has forgiven him and they seem happy, why do people go on about it. Apart from the said cheating, he comes across as a funny guy and obviously loves his family. He made a massive mistake, doesn't mean he should be harassed for the rest of life by anyone. Hardly a shitbag when he's paying a very generous amount for a child he didn't want. Wtf is she doing, fuck all. Doesn't tell her single mami warriors that does she.

• Heart

jimginjan

Chatty Member
49043D58-8302-49A6-B570-9101B45C903D.png
65185EFC-E176-4E76-8804-5F9AF2D0A79C.png

Annie & Sian are proper funny lasses ! Bet they are a ball to hang out with.

absolute JOKESSS defo our lozza this is 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

titan22

VIP Member
Sian loves her sister & nephews more than she dislikes what kyle has brought onto the family. Like others have said they’re very private who knows what went down between them all when some girl laurin started her shit. Even sian probably feels sorry for kyle at this point. It’s rare to be stalked and harassed by your one night stand 3 years later.

TheLadyTea

VIP Member
I adore Annie & Sian but, I don’t understand how Sian is so team Kyle? Absolutely defend your sister but if he didn’t cheat then Lauren wouldn’t be in Annie’s life and able to torment her? If it was me personally, I couldn’t be so friendly with Kyle if he caused my sister so much pain and brought so much drama to her life regardless if my sister took him back!
That’s true but they all grew up together as their dads are friends. Regardless of whether Annie and Kyle were to get together, Sian and Kyle still would have had some form of relationship. So, I think that despite what he’s done, it would be hard for her to just stop supporting him. Also, if Annie accepts him, supporting Annie would also involve supporting the people that she loves and if he’s treating her well today then it’s not helpful to Annie or RRR to bring up the past. Anyway, I don’t know Sian so this is conjecture but that’s just how I’d see it if I were in her position.

• Heart

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
Looks like oor Annie had a lovely day filled with love ❤You deserve it queen 🙌🏽 What absolute stunners both Kilner sisters like drop dead gorgeous I would feel like an absolute potato standing next to either of them but I’d blow quagmire out the water so please tell me where this mutant gets the brass next that she can compete 😂😂😂

• Heart

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
Which one is the the taller one is handsome 🥰😍
Yeah the taller one is who Annie got with!

Also, you can see how loved Annie is, with how many people were at her surprise party. Then you have tragic Lauryn too obsessed with stalking the pair of them… the funniest part is they clearly leave Lauryn to their lawyers and are just living their lives whilst she’s spending all her life obsessesing over them😭
D64C653E-4B9A-4096-B910-68A034D7C309.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
I really hope he has learned his lesson. They are a stunning couple. Annie is beautiful and I bet their 3 boys are gorgeous. A lucky man he is, the past is the past theyll probably never get peace 100% because his mistake is the biggest delusional attention whore to walk the earth but I hope they go on to have the best marriage.

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Ah pure love Sian, telling it like it is, big gob begman won't be able to keep quiet much longer 😂😂.

It must gall those witchy goodman sisters to see 2 absolute beautiful siblings love each other and respect each other and the begmans can't even bring themselves to follow each other

• Heart

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
Seriously folks … at this point how would u deal with this if it was you? My mind is blown 🤯
I know we all laugh and joke but this is actually terrifying 🙈
It would would give the strongest of people anxiety that you would bump into her in your own home town 🙈
She would 100% approach them if she seen them start screaming and shouting causing a scene

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
I think that’s song is ment for us 😂😂
Play the family guy theme tune on your next story quagmire 😂😂😂😂

She’s even done her pal dirty her eyes are shut but aslong as she think she looks good eh? Poor girls face is blurred to fuck too , It’s shit like this she’s just not a girls girl
Far too selfish