Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
I wanted to say I know a lot of people hate that we support Annie, but what I will say is they could literally be in unbranded clothes and they will always look so much better than the goodman sisters
You cannot buy class
The thing I like about the Kilner ladies is they really do it effortlessly
That’s why they will always be the better sisters.

Side note:
Nice to see you back foxy you are truly missed @4FoxAche

• Heart
Reactions: 28

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
Imagine he did put his name on them she would be like who the fuck do u think u are putting his name on when u don’t even see him he canny win 🙈

• Haha

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Honestly can't get over how lovely Annie looks in the pics Kyle posted, that man is a fucking fool going near prolapse landslide fanny begman.

It's like he went to asda and purchased a smart price meal in the reduced aisle with lauryn when he had fortnum and Mason at home 😭😭😭

• Heart
  • Haha

whoisshe91

VIP Member
Thread suggestion - Lauryn goodmans prolapsed fanny, waiting to be booted back in from employer Annie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Lucymyers

VIP Member
Yayyy not had a thread title for a while 😂
Adding on to the recap
Still single
Still filtered upto back knacks
Still the last thing on kyles mind
Still thinks shes annie
Still a convicted benefit cheat
Still proven to be a liar in court
Still living a lifestyle where she thinks shes won the pools
Still caking kairos hair in stuff to make it curly

• Heart
  • Haha

chocdip

VIP Member
Don't want to say nothing to personal for worry of exposing me, but my partner had an affair with a woman 6 years ago he ended it when i found out she had previously had cervical cancer and couldn't have children. i gave birth to our child and the stalking began a whole other level like taking photos of me and my child out leaving goodbye balloons on my doorstep her earrings on top of my partners car climbing on top of my conservatory roof to take photos of my bedroom, she eventually found another lover who would message me of FB telling me he's going to rape me etc.

Hand on heart apart from the police speaking to these scumbags they did fuck all! I've since moved cities and now don't have FB just instagram under another name but yeah lauryn won't be touched by the police unless she physically touches them

• Wow
  • Sad

layla_j

I think he purposely waits till late in the day now to limit the grief he will get 😅
He timed it perfect 🤭 because when annie quotes it, it will sit on for another 24 hours for Lauren to stew. She has likely been stalking his page all day, breathing a sigh of relief as the day goes on and nothing came. she will be fuming especially at his caption

• Heart

Its_Me

VIP Member
I think that’s song is ment for us 😂😂
Play the family guy theme tune on your next story quagmire 😂😂😂😂

She’s even done her pal dirty her eyes are shut but aslong as she think she looks good eh? Poor girls face is blurred to fuck too , It’s shit like this she’s just not a girls girl
Far too selfish
Definitely for tattle meanwhile she’s obsessed with her one night stands wife to the extent she’s turned up at her birthday venue. After the fact but still. Get help woman.

• Haha
  • Sick

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
Not ashamed to admit it, but I think Annie & Sian are fast becoming my faves - actually love them and Sian’s comeback on her story was brilliant 😃 Great how she has her sisters back! 👯‍♀️ Love when Sian puts Beggy in her place!!!

• Heart
Sian last story post is definitely a dig about her and I would say plenty of people have messaged saying it was her that set up the fake accounts. Say they have a right laugh about her but also it’s amusing to know so many others think she’s a joke too 😂

• Haha

Belleboo

VIP Member
I’ve said all along she’ll want him in the same school as RRR, I’ve also said that I think Kyle has a transfer in the pipeline and that’s why he’s ok for her to move there.
I absolutely can’t believe that she’s turned up there today, she seriously needs help, I’m not even amused anymore and it’s so worrying for Annie and the boys

Reactions: 26

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
She can reveal his face to millions of strangers if she wants Annie lives at home with Kyle and creates memories with him and RRR she isn’t taunting anyone
I’m sure Annie knows eventually she would see his face
It’s been over 2 years of this woman’s shit that’s the only card she has left his face and how sad is that

Its_Me

VIP Member
“It is simple” so is keeping your knickers on and not shagging other peoples fellas but she couldn’t manage that one could she

• Haha
  • Heart

Soflora

SAGGY FANNY is going to DIEEE when she watches the first video…

Love it they look so happy!!! Its so sweet

• Heart