Goodman Sisters #38 He's a narcissist until the end, unless he gets me a new Mercedes Benz 🚙

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Hi Paul!
Take that witch for everything she’s got.
This is giving me visions of all the burners getting dropped, accidentally of course, in the north sea. Poor old Davy Jones is going to be worried he might be called as a witness. Lozza should ask Beckie V to stick in a good word with her old mucker 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So with Kyle absolutely flying in his career at the min, could I be right in thinking this ‘time away’ for Annie could be (as she’s rightly had e-fakkin-nough of slaggy begman) that she can now take the little rat down without it impacting on big nose’s captaincy / rep/ sponsor deals etc??
She’s not said separating or divorcing, just that she’s taking time away.. could he be called to give evidence to proof beggy harassment of Annie and his family if they ‘aren’t together’ don’t think he could if they were because of conflict of interests but now they aren’t ‘together’..

The big nose tit house should have publicly addressed the bullies Joey Barton-stylee as soon as they started dragging Annie through the mud.

If he was my dad, that’d be my first query when I got older and saw all the tit she’s been through online..

Oh beggy, sucks to be you right now 😂 how embarrassing when he comes nowhere near you, you know coz it was Annie keeping him away 🤡

Reactions: 16
I personally think the "break" phrase is for the sake of the kids (RRR not KK)

Reactions: 15
Are these all the stories the canary tried & failed to sale to the papers but didn’t make it past a few low grade online news outlets 👀🤣😬
The irony is that LOZZA is labelling him a dirty secret as she is the one bleating on about Kyle not wanting to see Kairo. Kyle has never denied Kairo is is son, merely choosing not to see Kairo due to Lozza’s behaviour!

Reactions: 10
I really hope he is not the Dad and hasn't been back to begman.
If so how has he allowed his wife support him knowing he has gone back to that prolapse fanny.
Also Lauren will know about all this as there is an article about her now. So not sure why she was pretending with all the food post last night.
---
If they do stay split it will be hard for Annie if he starts to involve Giro and even allow Lauren to a city match. Let's hope the other wags stay away from begman.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve woke up actually fuming this morning. Kyle is an actual piece of tit for what he’s put his wife through.
If he’s the dad, then say so? You know if he was she would have made sure everyone knew by now. The story would have run before the girl was even born. She’s not exactly the discreet type. I just don’t see Kyle having gone back to her, no. All she’s got is these cryptic suggestions because she wants everyone to think he’s the dad, when he probably isn’t. And she knows it isn’t true so she can’t come out and say it.

Reactions: 24
I reckon Loz will now pretend her and Kyle are in touch and this was part of plan.
Wouldn’t surprise me if the posts or tags from Alderly Edge or Cheshire this weekend….

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I reckon Loz will now pretend her and Kyle are in touch and this was part of plan.
Wouldn’t surprise me if the posts or tags from Alderly Edge or Cheshire this weekend….
Defo she will be loving all this attention she's a sad bastard 🫣

How can she be so bleeping brass necked about sleeping with a MARRIED man, The rage I feel from
This women is next level

Reactions: 25
I really hope he is not the Dad and hasn't been back to begman.
If so how has he allowed his wife support him knowing he has gone back to that prolapse fanny.
Also Lauren will know about all this as there is an article about her now. So not sure why she was pretending with all the food post last night.
---
If they do stay split it will be hard for Annie if he starts to involve Giro and even allow Lauren to a city match. Let's hope the other wags stay away from begman.
That will never happen. Hope lozza thinks this too and then gets hit with reality 😆
---
Lozza will be the most hated person, even more than now either way. Her open letter to Annie saying giro isn’t a dirty secret and stop trying to eradicate him. If she was pregnant with the same dad imagine being see to do that whilst u have wrecked a family. Kyle doesn’t want.

Not sure what Lauryn think she’s achieved here. She can’t have the WAG lifestyle cos if she turns up to a match the other WAGS will dislike her. They shunned John Stones partner cos it was clear she was just out to trap a footballer.
Family means nothing to her and no one will commit to a relationship with her let alone marry her and plan kids with her so she’ll never understand the pain she has caused so will never really get her well deserved Karma.

Reactions: 25
Right I’ve slept on it. He’s not the dad and Annie is about to take this witch down. Something is cooking and it’s not Loz the proz broccoli pan

• Heart
Reactions: 38
My now ex partner's ex wife was like,Lauren.. it's split us up as it was relentless, she sent their wedding and honeymoon pics to my house with the kids. Total,psycho behaviour even though she had a string of men and have been split up,for over 10 years.
I had enough as it affected,my mental,health and we split,up.
I wish Annie and her kids well.,

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Well Lauryn you finally got your headline…. Under the title most shameful moments.. bleeping class
Couldn’t have happened to a more deserving woman

Reactions: 10
Right I’ve slept on it. He’s not the dad and Annie is about to take this witch down. Something is cooking and it’s not Loz the proz broccoli pan
I know. I agree. Think of someone who is pregnant with ur husband writing a public letter saying u shouldn’t have got back with him if u couldn’t accept another child. What her excuse. Plus she is ugly, a serial stalker, manky looking, a shite mother to name a few.it’s hard to imagine any man going near her. The worst would be he had and Annie is heavily pregnant coz lozza must be riddled. I hope Annie doesn’t need to get tested for sti pregnant. 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 20
She would have known that story was going to run, she probably rang the fail herself but at the very least, she would have been notified yesterday. Yet she acts all innocent on Instagram, as if she’s just as surprised as everyone else. I feel for Annie I really do and I agree with what everyone else has said, I hope she takes him to the cleaners and sells prozzas house. I was swinging harder than a crackheads jaw between him being the dad or not but seems he is. If Prozza posts anything about this can someone SS for the blocked please.

Reactions: 15
Here is my 10 pence on it, again just my opinion…Kw for wherever reason started seeing gyro which led to the sleeping together, when Beggy told him she was pregnant he’s shat himself and offered her hush money/been more generous with the house etc, maybe even gave her false hope that they had something good out of desperation in case Annie found out. Beggy has accepted this offer then when shes seen Annie’s pregnant shits hit the fan and she’s told her or asked for dna whatever. And in agreement with everyone else hope queen Annie takes them both to the cleaners!

Reactions: 20
I’ve woke up actually fuming this morning. Kyle is an actual piece of tit for what he’s put his wife through.
This is just an article based on what these journos have read on tattle

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.