Goodman Sisters #38 He's a narcissist until the end, unless he gets me a new Mercedes Benz 🚙

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
not the dad
She removed that post fast the other week she knows she’s in the tit !! Paul Lunt is huge
Annie is getting her payback she is taking lauryn down !!
Lauryn can’t help herself that’s what’s landed her in this tit so anything posted after Annie’s statement will not be a good look on her !!

take her down Annie 👏🏻👏🏻🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Honestly how tragic for Lauren.

Annies left him and he’s still not gone to Lozza and her unwanted kids so now he’s a #narcissisticabuser

• Haha
Reactions: 24
MJs removed that quote from her story now
Nasty witch all the same I thought her sisters hated her behaviour but they are just as bad !! Hope they all get karma for being such nasty little cunts

I have a feeling Annie has so much evidence against lauryn can you imagine the fake accounts inboxing Annie and I bet lauryn then revealed herself through them !! I bet lauryn has abused Annie for years with vile messages and turning up at her home !!

Reactions: 26
Papers still not saying he’s the dad even after Annie stastment leaving Kyle

if that baby was Kyle’s it would be all over the paper’s especially today !! Nah he’s not the dad at all lauryn insinuating in her little games means duck all the media ain’t written it and my god they would have by now the baby’s nearly one and she was pregnant nine months !!

Reactions: 22
I read it like she was digging at beggy but maybe I’m just thinking that’s how I’d have aimed it if the stumpy little bleep was my sister x
Actually I’d have tagged her if it was my sister behaving like the dirty little midden she’s related to is..

Lauren hun, you’re making an absolute show of yourself and anyone related to you who’s encouraged your hate campaign against a family who aside from St. Kyle have done duck all to you.. you reap what you sow you fkn 🤡

And as for big conk Kyle, as much as he plays the big man on the pitch, he should’ve spoke up for, not just his wife but his kids too and shut beggy, vardy etc the duck up with a simple one liner..didn’t have to be much, just shown support.

Let’s see if Turkey teeth pipes up with anything in support of our little prozzy lozzy..
Or are we in for a day of ‘let’s be billy big balls’ and post a quote on insta only to remove it two mins after..

Can’t wait to see Annie wipe the floor 🧹 with beggy x

Reactions: 18
I really hope he is not the Dad and hasn't been back to begman.
If so how has he allowed his wife support him knowing he has gone back to that prolapse fanny.
Also Lauren will know about all this as there is an article about her now. So not sure why she was pretending with all the food post last night.
---
If they do stay split it will be hard for Annie if he starts to involve Giro and even allow Lauren to a city match. Let's hope the other wags stay away from begman.
No wag bar vardy would go near her, I also don't think she will be invited anywhere she clearly a dirty secret and he doenst want to publicly acknowledge her or her kids tells you everything some girl called Lauren 🙃

Reactions: 14
She would have known that story was going to run, she probably rang the fail herself but at the very least, she would have been notified yesterday. Yet she acts all innocent on Instagram, as if she’s just as surprised as everyone else.
Maybe they emailed her PR that doesn’t exist from her bio

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Kyle won’t deny it because it draws unnecessary attention to them and why would you if you ain’t the dad 🤣

but Sian a simple fyi please 🙏

Reactions: 22
I'm clearly being thick cos it's not coming up 😂 I've not changed any settings on the page!

Reactions: 2
not the dad
She removed that post fast the other week she knows she’s in the tit !! Paul Lunt is huge
Annie is getting her payback she is taking lauryn down !!
Lauryn can’t help herself that’s what’s landed her in this tit so anything posted after Annie’s statement will not be a good look on her !!

take her down Annie 👏🏻👏🏻🤡
Maybe Annie got the story put out today as no-one actually cares about Lauryn and she is showing the world just how bleeping nuts she is.

Reactions: 7
I commented on the DM article about 20 minutes ago and it’s been deleted.
guess that tells you all you need to know about the reaction Prozza is getting from the public.
She a bleeping disgrace and her family should be ashamed of what they have enabled / dragged up.
I hope she gets served a huge piece of Karma.
I bleeping ate her.
I am so angry for Queen Annie and RRR.

Reactions: 23
Just found a link to the court papers - WTF why does she need so much money 😂 duck offffff

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can’t remember who it was that DMd Sian and got a reply. Don’t forget to tell her we have all the evidence they need to take this hoe down!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.