Goodman Sisters #3 Brighton slapper wishes she were Annie, can’t cast love spells with a baggy fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't the skank also wear the fertility bracelets when she shagged him, she wanted to have his baby for the money. Lauryn knew about Annie but was deluded enough to think Kyle would want to be with her and give her the WAG lifestyle 😂
duck, how could I forget she wore the bleeping jingle jangle bracelets, that she SELLS to help get people pregnant

Reactions: 13
Thread Suggestion- 2 Sisters and some girl named Lauren, full of lies pretending she’s barren

could be sensitive so

2 sisters and some girl named Lauren

get yours in guys 🤣 threads moving fast x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What’s that supposed to mean, regardless of all this they have a family unit. Oh so it ok to blast 3 boys because their parents planned them and look after them, provide for them and love them. They cope so let’s punish them. A slut lies about being infertile traps a guy with a kid he doesn’t want, the mum begs for money non stop and causing tit day on and day out then spends her money irresponsibly so got to feel sorry for them more… I was planned between 2 parents in a relationship DOUBT many ppl on this thread will find out that they were a result of a one night stand with an infertile person 😆
No not atall saying it’s ok to ‘blast’ them, no one has blasted the 3 boys and what reason would there be to do that? They have done nothing. Just like Kairo. They are all innocent children who have not caused any of this. I was quoting what the previous person said how they don’t understand why people talk on here like the 3 R’s are superior to kairo, just because he wasn’t planned it’s not nice to refer to him as things like an unwanted sprog, he’s not any less of a person because he wasn’t planned

Reactions: 9
I think we can all agree Lauryn is a skank

But let's not pretend Kyle is a good man because even despite getting Lauryn pregnant he cheats on his partner/wife with other prostitutes

Another thing i don't think is fair is the constant digs saying his other 3 are loved and wanted by their father ? is it Kairos fault his dad is a class A prick

Because please imagine if Kairo was your nephew for a minute and the dad wanted nothing to do with him and people were making out like his other 3 are loved and wanted but your nephew is not

So regardless what his mother is he deserves better from Kyle

• Heart
Reactions: 9

But let's not pretend Kyle is a good man because even despite getting Lauryn pregnant he cheats on his partner/wife with other prostitutes

Another thing i don't think is fair is the constant digs saying his other 3 are loved and wanted by their father ? is it Kairos fault his dad is a class A prick

Because please imagine if Kairo was your nephew for a minute and the dad wanted nothing to do with him and people were making out like his other 3 are loved and wanted but your nephew is not

Amen!! Exactly this

Reactions: 3
No not atall saying it’s ok to ‘blast’ them, no one has blasted the 3 boys and what reason would there be to do that? They have done nothing. Just like Kairo. They are all innocent children who have not caused any of this. I was quoting what the previous person said how they don’t understand why people talk on here like the 3 R’s are superior to kairo, just because he wasn’t planned it’s not nice to refer to him as things like an unwanted sprog, he’s not any less of a person because he wasn’t planned
Personally I’d be more concerned about what affect his mother’s behaviour is going to have on him, after all that’s the influence he is having in his life, not tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

But rrr are loved and wanted by their father?

Reactions: 15
It does feel a bit like people are trying to police this thread. Where is the condemnation of Lauryn for bringing up RRR to her thousands of followers? They’re innocent children too!! That is not her place. It’s her behaviour that warrants the questioning!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Lauryn shouldn't ever be bringing up or alluding to Annie or their 3 boys publicly, they are nothing to do with Lauryn. Her behaviour is shocking the way she exploits her own son for financial gain. That poor boy got the consolidation prize when it came to parents. However, Kyle pays for his son and keeps things private, then you have the mother barking like a bleeping rabid dog on the daily. She has a duty of care to her son but is more concerned about talking to herself on SM

• Heart
Reactions: 25

I don’t come on tattle to treat ppl as I would my nephews. There been no evidence kyles cheated on his wife other than speculation from proven to be lying goodman. Tbh Kyle a dirty bastard for exposing his wife to stis and cheating 3 years ago but he is an excellent dad and I don’t consider him a prick towards kairo at all. He made it clear from day 1 he wanted to play no part in his life, ( not in and out or making promises he can’t keep). Not speaking about him. Provides financially way more than he needs. Lozza on the other hand is a low class hooker who publicly shows her discontent and disappointment toward her son daily. Reiterated a he’s unwanted, paps him off and wants 24hr care for him and hadn’t even paid a pound toward his upbringing. That is not a mother who loves her child, that is one who loves money.

Reactions: 14
Maybe, people should start a wee Lauryn rave thread if they don't like what's written here?
Tattle rules are not to police threads.
Been using the ignore button more these past few days

It does feel a bit like people are trying to police this thread. Where is the condemnation of Lauryn for bringing up RRR to her thousands of followers? They’re innocent children too!! That is not her place. It’s her behaviour that warrants the questioning!
Yeah but they are loved and from parents who work hard to provide for them so they can deal with the stress and anxiety that it bring the familys. It’s only kairo who’s innocent remember coz he isn’t wanted and isn't receiving more than 8000 per month. 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And? What relevance is there to keep putting that on here other than to be hurtful to kairo. It is already obvious that they are he lives with them and is with them every day. How would you feel if your dad didn’t want to meet you but had 3 other children that he doted on and then people online kept saying his 3 wanted loved children
The one person who is going to hurt and damage Kairo is his mother if she keeps up this barrage of online activity relating to Kyle Walker, Annie and their 3 sons. She is the only one making this publicly available and exposing Kairo to the negativity and harsh realities.

Reactions: 13
Todays bollocks she is so embarrassing
If you want to support her lauren drive down to Essex
God she's a sickening leech that one. Piling on the love hoping the daily fail will tell the world what a wonderful person she is supporting her mate. 🥱🥱🥱
Here's the wonderful mother scrolling through her photo archives looking for stuff to give her attention, she could be using that time to spend with her son since she's such an amazing mami

• Heart
  • Wow
I think you should create a Kyle Walker thread if you want us to sit and bash him all day
if you was a true lurker you would know we don’t condone his actions
Annie has chosen to stay her choice
Create a thread about him if you wanna spoil the thread not really fair
We have just about been able to keep this going and I can see people mentioning explicit court details we are treading on thin ice
I also saw someone screenshot the court papers a few days back we cannot do that.
I would suggest we click ignore because one thing I hate is back and fourth
I’m all for differences of opinions that’s what tattles about but it’s become policing tbh.
We get it every so often and it isn’t welcome here tbh
Go and dm her

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Todays bollocks she is so embarrassing
If you want to support her lauren drive down to Essex
& now she is exploiting her friend … lower than a snakes 🐍 belly! This is all so she can get on the sidebar of shame on the daily fail for being a ‘supportive friend’ 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 14
God she's a sickening leech that one. Piling on the love hoping the daily fail will tell the world what a wonderful person she is supporting her mate. 🥱🥱🥱
Here's the wonderful mother scrolling through her photo archives looking for stuff to give her attention, she could be using that time to spend with her son since she's such an amazing mami
Omg I literally wrote the same thing as you and I hadn’t seen your comment 🤣🤣 great minds n all that!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.