Goodman Sisters #3 Brighton slapper wishes she were Annie, can’t cast love spells with a baggy fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Lauren chooses to stay with him would that be fair ?
Not forgetting that’s larose dad
That is so fukin tacky I wouldn’t have put that picture up either.
That is a personal message you send via text if you must, she is beneath sewer level
She just wants daily fail to pick up and show “ celebrities come supporting” bleep

also regarding the name on scans mel reeves did the same
The reject crew mel and Danny Simpson
How fukin embarrassing

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Yeah that msg for lauren she’s using her bad time for attention she’s a sick duck look at me I’m so nice nope your still a bleeping witch!! Makes me sick doesn’t have a kind bone in her body she’s selfish to the core

Reactions: 10
Lauryn goodman thread 1 she hasn’t changed one bit so she doesn’t consider herself as white..interesting
They found out gender together….. first boy in your family liar pants but he has 3 xx
Your daily routine is still shyte…
You’re a bleep ‘ baby walker 🤢
That proposal looks fantastic well done Kai x

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I feel like I have to go back and read the threads from the beginning again now!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I read the threads from the beginning a while back just woooooww she’s the gift that keeps on giving!!
Imagine bringing kyles mum into it 🙈 no wonder the family avoid her like the plague!!
The way she speaks and conducts herself is just vile she’s just cheap and tacky zero class what a waste of a private education 🙈
And uno what being brought up with scum like her I dare say Kiora (bleeping loved that one 😂😂) will be the same

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Found it!! *takes a bow*

Oh my god I can stop laughing at what an absolute desperado beg she is
Wanted everyone to believe her story that he wants to see giro and wanted Annie to think he sat hand n hand with her during the scan when in actual fact he couldn’t give a duck and has never met him 😂😂. He publicly says Roman and sons were the best thing to every happen to him. Hasn’t confirmed mini goodman is his and we all know he held Annie hand at scans and in Labour before holding his babies in his arms. The most he will hold for lozza is the door when he is kicking her out his and his wife’s house 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wanted everyone to believe her story that he wants to see giro and wanted Annie to think he sat hand n hand with her during the scan when in actual fact he couldn’t give a duck and has never met him 😂😂. He publicly says Roman and sons were the best thing to every happen to him. Hasn’t confirmed mini goodman is his and we all know he held Annie hand at scans and in Labour before holding his babies in his arms. The most he will hold for lozza is the door when he is kicking her out his and his wife’s house 😂
Howling at the last bit... toe right up her wideset hole back to her box room in beggingham palace, brighton... poisonous woman

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Lauryn goodman thread 1 she hasn’t changed one bit so she doesn’t consider herself as white..interesting
They found out gender together….. first boy in your family liar pants but he has 3 xx
Your daily routine is still shyte…
You’re a bleep ‘ baby walker 🤢
That proposal looks fantastic well done Kai x
The way she talks is so strange ‘As parents, we knew the gender straight away’ such a strange sentence and doesn’t make sense, it’s like she is trying to allude that he went to the scan but because he didn’t she is saying that instead, as it was probably the case that they both just said I bet it will be a boy as he has all boys. And ‘his mum said it’s like looking at him as a baby… genetics are a crazy thing’ what is crazy about it? Did she not know before having him that two people that have a baby together it will look like you both?

And signing the comment to Chloe when Isla was born love auntie lauryn and baby Walker! What is actually wrong with her! No one would use that wording even if that was their married surname you would just say love auntie lauryn and baby cousin or baby, I will never understand how she does all of this stuff and hasn’t been sectioned yet

Last edited:
I wish she would just say what she really wants to say, from auntie liarpants and Kyle walker who plays for man city's son.

The baby looks like his dad and I'm only saying this because I want to hurt the woman whose home I wrecked and she stole the life I wanted when I got pregnant accidently on purpose to her partner.

Kyle wasn't at the scans, Kyle wasn't interested, however, I will not be ignored and I will not be seen as the pump and dump that I am. Plus Kyle is really famous so I have to mention him so everyone knows who I am and that I had his baby

Fixed it all for you Lauryn

• Haha
  • Heart
The throwbacks are gold😂 the whole family are utter trash. Her sisters knew she lied about all that and still went for Annie & then Kyle over puma gate, Chloe and mj were wet getting to say Kyle walkers name. The famous lines from the tramps “this wasn’t always the plan”, the name was agreed when we were on better terms” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Based off what some of you guys have said recently, it doesn’t show in the ***. Is the *** different now? When did he say he doesn’t want anything to do with the child? Also, I don’t understand much of the *** but what I do understand is crazy! Why is he obliged to provide SO much? Why is he willingly giving so much? Surely with his bank balance he can afford a tit hot lawyer? Is she not embarrassed to ask for all these things 😐 I’d be mortified to make Annie’s group chat looking like a charity case personally. Maybe I’m being stupid because I don’t understand much but wow!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.