Goodman Sisters #3 Brighton slapper wishes she were Annie, can’t cast love spells with a baggy fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is defo because its the beautiful Mrs Walkers birthday coming up, the ugly Lozz is consumed by jealousy towards her! Have to agree with previous poster I would rip her apart for daring to speak of my precious children with my husband. Slut

Reactions: 15
Right so I’ve just seen her latest stories - Holy duck how dare she mention Annie’s kids!! I have quite a few pages to catch up on if u get an influx of likes 😂 Anyone else notice some new members on here? Someone ought to comment on her Insta in the middle of the night - come to tattle to find out how much of a greedy goblin she really is - that way it might stay on longer that 10 seconds. Folk really ought to see what she is really all about!

How do we know she gets 8K? 🧐 seen it mentioned loads of times 🤣
Court documents I believe

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Right so I’ve just seen her latest stories - Holy duck how dare she mention Annie’s kids!! I have quite a few pages to catch up on if u get an influx of likes 😂 Anyone else notice some new members on here? Someone ought to comment on her Insta in the middle of the night - come to tattle to find out how much of a greedy goblin she really is - that way it might stay on longer that 10 seconds. Folk really ought to see what she is really all about!

Court documents I believe
A lot of new 😂😂😂😂 comments get deleted as fast as messiah runs

Also does anyone know Kyle’s size feet think I’ve asked this before because she keeps saying messiah’s feet are massive *yawn*

How do we know she gets 8K? 🧐 seen it mentioned loads of times 🤣
We don’t know we assume 😀🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This constant posting about being worn out and unable to eat as she’s sooo busy, is this a build up to next court case so she can justify asking for more money for “childcare” ie splitting it with her Mum ?
Nae time to eat but plenty of time to post utter shite about the Walkers kids on Instagram - I hope she gets told to get to duck! She’s an absolute disgrace!

Reactions: 14
We know she doesn’t have time to eat, as she’s too busy taking Cy to court and stalking the Walker family and the Man City family Instagram

Reactions: 11
I’m hoping they have a daughter and name her Kylie ❤
Not meaning to be a bleep here but I think Kyle and Annie could get themselves a goldfish that would be more wanted than quagmires kid 🙈 😂😂😂😂 awwww they should get a goldfish and call it quagmire 😂😂😂🙌🏽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Imagine they had a Kyle jr, loz would be claiming annie stole her idea 🤣 youd honestly think lauryn was his first wife and had been stole off her the way she thinks 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That was bleeping hilarious that time she was busted publicly for viewing the man City families account on insta, woman is an obsessed stalker

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Kyle Walker Jnr... at that point she mustve still thought they were going to live happily ever after pmsl stupid tart
i cringe soooooooo hard at this 🙈🙈🙈🙈 like noooooooo she did not but yeah she absolutely did!!! Imagine going ahead and naming him after him when he didn’t attend the birth she didn’t tell him he was born for 2 weeks either you just couldn’t make this tit up sometimes I just can’t believe it’s real 🙈
But instead of Kyle Walker jnr she calls him kai same name his dad tells his whores 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can see they have answered but here’s a look she deleted this btw when people noticed
Lauryn goodman thread 4
What a bleep it was no accident she is vile
Wahahaha I’ve literally never ever known of someone to be this obsessed - like scarily crazily off the chart obsessed and such a bleep into the bargain!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Wahahaha I’ve literally never ever known of someone to be this obsessed - like scarily crazily off the chart obsessed and such a bleep into the bargain!
Padded room and straight jacket is needed pronto!!
For the love off god Chloe or MJ take her phone away sit her down and tell her how insane she’s being

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.