Goodman Sisters #3 Brighton slapper wishes she were Annie, can’t cast love spells with a baggy fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf! What announcement? What will make sense? Why is she begging grown adults to follow her toddler son? More importantly why would grown adult women want to? bleeping weirdos the lot of them. He should not have a social media account. All to exploit him and wind Annie up. Such a sad bastard she is.

This makes no sense, say the person writing is telling the truth, she is a twit for allowing the dad to see her daughter but not the son. And her situation is totally different to lairens. How can you turn to her for advice knowing she went with someone's man with a family. I don't get it? 🤯
1.Exactly she said she created the account for if giro wants it in 16 years yet she’s gonna use it ? Liar 🤥

2.Yup I thought the same you allow dad to see one kid and not the other 🤯not sure I get that ???? #Didnthappen #storyteller
She must be writing to herself because what person would allow this ?

3.Imagine going to a home wrecker for advice in lairens words #mental

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hi Lairen, I’ve just clicked as to why you want Giro to have an accent as RRR have one I’ve just heard their little voices on Sians story
He’s not allowed to sound like he’s from Brighton is he.
Sigh poor OG
Happy birthdays to Cyle Walkers mother in law by marriage not by 10 year fantasy
Not the nike socks! She'll be frothing at the bleeping mouth! Bet she'll get them trainers for the 'OG👑'

Ahhh there she is, still on private, still a liar, still deluded, still reminiscing her last sexual encounter, still a tart just with a dior bag, still spending the giro, Messiah is well, spanish is actually coming along well I don’t understand but sounds legit lol, Puma not bothered, Ann summers not bothered, cyle not bothered, still rotting away in Carrons. Xxx

Wows 🙀

Honestly didn’t know this went on his page and couldn’t get a straight answer and Chloe’s page like his had an injustice
Thanks for the recap ❤ to see she is still a massive twit is shocking but not shocking at the same time. Just been catching up and I cannot believe she is STILL posting digs towards them 🙈 can't believe she hasn't moved out her bedroom either!? I'm surprised she hasn't thrown one of her massive fits at sian's stories 😂 xxx

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Just goes to show how warped and desperate them 3 sisters are.

Lauryn trapped Kyle by having a baby which Kyle didn't want, pays for the child amd lazy skank mother doesn't have to work = Kyle is a bad man 🙄🙄

Our mate Leon, who comes across as a massive hole and is banned from competing for his participation in drugs = top bloke apparently 👍

Do the 3 of them not actually get embarrassed about how profoundly thick they all look, I suppose its like that saying that being stupid is like being dead, you don't know it

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It’s clear now that Beggy doesn’t post him yet because as a « negligible earner » once she starts monetising his account or posts with him this will significantly up her current earnings and potentially trigger the clawback clause…and as the single independent mami she is she can’t risk that now!

Reactions: 8
Makes you laugh because there is nothing independent about her
Still lives with Carron
Couldn’t afford a car
Couldn’t afford to raise the child
Can’t go abroad alone
Can’t raise Ciaro without Carron
Earns alot less than most of us on Instagram 😂
Can’t afford her legal fees
Nothing independent mami about her
woman

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Still lives with Carron
Couldn’t afford a car
Can’t go abroad alone
woman
Literally the definition of tell me you had a baby for a payday without telling me…tragic 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She knows she's shite, she just pretends on her insta that she's not.

Funny how she gets these messages from people that just fit exactly what she wants to say. She's an absolute pathetic excuse for a human, I'm just waiting for the day that cuaro fucks off when he's had enough of her and there she ll be skint, calling the paps for a fiver until her real giro day. Oh how we ll all laugh

• Haha
Pretty sure she shouldn't be doing that, with her having the prolapsed arse and fanny ripped to shreds from birthing messiah👑 cairo!

Lmaoooo😂😂 100%
Oh

oh is that what the surgery she wants for ? To sort her baggy f a neee out ???

Ladies why are we not allowed to talk about the high court details ? When it’s on a public website

Reactions: 7
Oh

Ladies why are we not allowed to talk about the high court details ? When it’s on a public website
Because the judge ordered that it can’t be spoken about in order to protect the anonymity of the parties. Usually happens in cases where children are involved. Unfortunately, Lauryn made a post about there being a case. Hence, linking herself to a recent case and ruining the anonymity of it all.

Reactions: 12
Oh

Basically yeah, cheeky cow! It's utter bullshit anyway. Anything to rinse more out of the poor bloke.

Because the judge ordered that it can’t be spoken about in order to protect the anonymity of the parties. Usually happens in cases where children are involved. Unfortunately, Lauryn made a post about there being a case. Hence, linking herself to a recent case and ruining the anonymity of it all.
She’s a proper bleep for that and then gets your honour to remove original document

She makes me sick yet. this is the thread I’m invested in🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
That’s terrible what she’s asking for! All in that document what she wants money wise and borrowing off her brother in law. What a joke. She’s disgusting needs to get a really job get in the real world. Least Annie is bringing up his 3 kids the ones he wants to be involved with. She should just get maintenance per month the child and that’s it. Never mind a 1.35million allowance for a house as well as the rest of the stuff ! Proper gets my blood boiling she’s really low. Wow her mother must be ashamed

Latest story pics are in comment above like wooooooow how much does she love herself even with a filter on she’s nothing special I wouldn’t say she’s ever even looked pretty or had a nice outfit on her hair has never been nice her nails are always look like they are ment for a 12 year old, she is literally nothing special but adores herself where does someone get this confidence? 🤨 what kind of confidence must she have to think she can compete with Annie it’s baffles me

Reactions: 11
Latest story pics are in comment above like wooooooow how much does she love herself even with a filter on she’s nothing special I wouldn’t say she’s ever even looked pretty or had a nice outfit on her hair has never been nice her nails are always look like they are ment for a 12 year old, she is literally nothing special but adores herself where does someone get this confidence? 🤨 what kind of confidence must she have to think she can compete with Annie it’s baffles me
I don’t even think she pays the girl that does her green teeny tips nails
Another freebie
She can afford to pay she just is extremely entitled
Nasty piece of work

She’s a proper bleep for that and then gets your honour to remove original document

She makes me sick yet. this is the thread I’m invested in🤣
All that shite she pumps into her face and she STILL has to use a heavy duty filter 🙄 and even then she still looks like a cold mess

That's the thing it's ALWAYS the mingers that think they are the most beautiful creatures to walk the earth, she's nothing at all. Waste of space, loves herself because, well, someone has to I suppose.

Then you see really beautiful people and they are none the wiser and these are the ones who really radiate, who you see in real life because 99% of the insta begs shag themselves in the mirror and eye duck the camera whilst being basic

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Still lives with Carron
Couldn’t afford a car
Can’t go abroad alone
woman
Children with lemonade stands earn more than Loz’s Insta.

Oh tit. She’s going to make Cairo open a lemonade stand now isn’t she.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I am absolutely sick to the back teeth of ‘influencer culture’ - if apps like Instagram and TikTok didn’t exist, what would these vacuous egomaniacs have ended up doing for work? Serious question. Would that Katy Morgan have slept with a footballer to get preggers, sold a few stories to a paper and then walked down the bleeping street in a hideous morph suit to make some money? Would Beggy knickers have jetted to Hong Kong, got pregnant, sold her story and then stood out in the street flogging crystal bracelets and nike socks?

All Instagram has done is enabled these narcissists to play the victim to their weird cult of bitter Mothers, taunt people online who don’t deserve it, air their dirty laundry on there, pretend that Instagram is their ‘job’ because they can’t be bothered to get off their over-inflated arses and work, all the while presenting them with a blue tick for doing literally NOTHING. They have no talent, they have not spent years honing a craft, they don’t have personalities worthy of being admired. Absolute no marks who will never, ever make an impact on anyone or anything, no matter what their ‘followers’ tell them.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.