Goodman Sisters #28 After chutney starter here comes the main- Slag Aloo, she belongs in a Zoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Three months to reveal Renaults name. Every time she posts she sometimes manages to outdo her levels of deluded.
so glad it’s not all working out for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow 😮 Two peas in a pod, grapes from the same vine bestie goals 🤣🥴 These two love airing their dirty laundry don’t they 🤣. Both really don’t need to promote their children have absent fathers 🙃
View attachment 2387488
“Certain people won’t get him help” aka I want my baby daddy to pay private.
im sure whatever you paid for that ridiculous BBL is probably more than an appointment for a private assessment but that’s not beneficial for your midsize modelling career is it

• Heart
Reactions: 26
“Certain people won’t get him help” aka I want my baby daddy to pay private.
im sure whatever you paid for that ridiculous BBL is probably more than an appointment for a private assessment but that’s not beneficial for your midsize modelling career is it
Ummm the BBL was filed under business expenses of course 🤭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry, is everyone asleep???

Things are going to come out about Kairo, because things haven’t gone the way she liked. I can’t screen grab videos, so can someone do it for the blocked please x

PS where’s @Lizzy 93 ?
How she wants to live her life ahhh restriction free ha ha so she has always lied nothing new there

Reactions: 16
She’s gona reveal her kids name in THREE MONTHS?! Who does she think she is 😭
Well she has to get the magazine deal in place first
---
Wow 😮 Two peas in a pod, grapes from the same vine bestie goals 🤣🥴 These two love airing their dirty laundry don’t they 🤣. Both really don’t need to promote their children have absent fathers 🙃
View attachment 2387488
Omg this saddo is desperate for her own page on here… instead of posting about the night terrors maybe she should sit and do some meaningful research instead of filling her time complaining and being bitter about a child she wanted and the responsibility that comes with a being a SINGLE parent!!

Reactions: 16
View attachment 2387488
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I am literally laughing my ass off at that post. If anyone wants to actually know what ADHD is like, read the post. It’s all over the place, jumping from one thought to another with no connections between the two.

Also we don’t call them episodes (thought that was Epilepsy wording), they are meltdowns, or just being overstimulated. And neurodivergent meltdowns aren’t to do with ‘AbSeNt FaThErS’ thank you very much ya wardrobe (Lee Evan’s dancing with your nan at a wedding quote)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
‘I’m so knackered’ get a fcking grip. You don’t work, Kaching in care 5 days per week, carer outside of that paid for, mum on hand to help in next room. All she does is birth pay cheques and milk her tits. Does she want an award?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Charlyn Dawman

Since this picture was taken they have both successfully become AWFUL mothers. Awful kids to awful young girls to awful women to awful mothers.

I’ve said awful so much now, the word looks weird.

AWFUL
---
I’ll set the scene…

Blonde older lady let rip a huge, smelly fart right in our gorgeous Pan’s face. Even the man is pulling away from the stench. You’d think Pan is making that face in disgust because of the horrible smell but if you look closely she’s looking behind her where Kyle is with RRR and she’s thinking ‘ALL OR bleeping NONE!’ The pure anger is fuelling a rage inside and she’s getting up to march over and sing like a canary right in Kyellow and RRR’s faces. She’s had a bleeping enough. Who cares about the old lady fart when you’re literally witnessing such a crime. Three names? duck!!!!!!!! Needs to be four!!! HULK SMASH!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Well she has to get the magazine deal in place first
---

Omg this saddo is desperate for her own page on here… instead of posting about the night terrors maybe she should sit and do some meaningful research instead of filling her time complaining and being bitter about a child she wanted and the responsibility that comes with a being a SINGLE parent!!
Shes got her own page, i made one about 4 months ago. Still 0 comments on it

• Haha
Sometimes I wish I was there when Lauryn received the legal letter from K & A informing her that he would not be leaving his family for her miracle child 🤭🤣🤣

Truly, what was her plan? How did she think this would end?

If he was going to pick between his children (and what kind of person would make someone do that), why would he pick hers???
---
Charlyn Dawman

Since this picture was taken they have both successfully become AWFUL mothers. Awful kids to awful young girls to awful women to awful mothers.

I’ve said awful so much now, the word looks weird.

AWFUL
---
I’ll set the scene…

Blonde older lady let rip a huge, smelly fart right in our gorgeous Pan’s face. Even the man is pulling away from the stench. You’d think Pan is making that face in disgust because of the horrible smell but if you look closely she’s looking behind her where Kyle is with RRR and she’s thinking ‘ALL OR bleeping NONE!’ The pure anger is fuelling a rage inside and she’s getting up to march over and sing like a canary right in Kyellow and RRR’s faces. She’s had a bleeping enough. Who cares about the old lady fart when you’re literally witnessing such a crime. Three names? duck!!!!!!!! Needs to be four!!! HULK SMASH!
She looks as old as the geriatric couple in the back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.