Goodman Sisters #28 After chutney starter here comes the main- Slag Aloo, she belongs in a Zoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if a bit morbid but god forbid something happened to Kyle, what would happen with her payments etc? Would she be entitled to claim any life insurance he has etc?
He had to take out a policy in case anything happened to him injury etc so she would be paid from that and hopefully not a cent more

Reactions: 10
"Hi Lauren from TOWIE, which toothpaste do you use xx"
"I want to get parenting tips from an unemployed woman on IG that shagged a footballer xx"
"The Moon Gods got me pregnant, not the scientific process of IVF, thanks hun xx"

sorry this cannot be a real person 😭

View attachment 2379436
So, if there is a pregnancy AFTER the fertility bracelet breaks, then does that mean the fertility bracelet prevents pregnancy?😂#askingforafriend#😃

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Another?!!?! I think he’d rather swap me 🤣 I see duck all of it anyway, probably partly the reason why he is rich, hasn’t got a daughter like Lauryn begging for money 😇 Has a daughter who knows to work for what she wants and doesn’t expect things handed to her on a silver plate 🥲

love you dad even though I never got those two ponies I fell in love with 🥰
To be fair, that sounds like my dad anyway and we don’t see a penny 😂 thought your dad might share a bit of his wealth. Dammit! Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My dads quite well off but hes tighter than two coats of paint 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Nah i get a buzz buying things for my kids with money ive worked for nothing to thank anyone for and nor should i my children are my responsibility!!
Have u seen bleep face insta this mornng about the egg choosing the sperm and how her kids were FATE💙🩷 i get kyle vibes from everything she posts

• Sick
Reactions: 17
LOL Lauryn, my kids wouldn’t be allowed to stay over at the home of a benefit cheat, home wrecker, pshycotic stalker brass.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
LOL Lauryn, my kids wouldn’t be allowed to stay over at the home of a benefit cheat, home wrecker, pshycotic stalker brass.
Right but you’ll take him to another country and put him to sleep whilst you get shafted by strangers for cash. Okay mother Teresa.

Edit to add: What mums in Brighton are asking Kairo to stay over anyway? Having to cook a whole paella for little Espanol whilst the other kids are happy with their pasta bake. No thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Ffs these people jumping on the ‘I will never let my child have a sleepover’ bandwagon 🙄 duck off.
Fine for you to believe they will get abused at their friends house, but not your house?
PISS off you silly kunt

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So she’s posted ‘they can have people stay over’ but she won’t allow hers to sleepover at anyone’s house. Whatever Lozza. 🙄
More likely a condition of her maintenance payments rather than her decision 😆

Reactions: 13
So she’s posted ‘they can have people stay over’ but she won’t allow hers to sleepover at anyone’s house. Whatever Lozza. 🙄
More likely a condition of her maintenance payments rather than her decision 😆
Where are they going to sleep in a drawer? Boxroom will get a bit crowded

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Lol your sprogs will have zero friends Loz trust me as a mum my daughter is friends with kids with decent parents. The world knows all about her and her kids will no doubt be thoroughly unlikeable. The apple don't fall from the tree

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I didn’t think she could apply for benefits again since she was convicted of benefit fraud? So surely she couldn’t apply for UC? I might’ve made that up but I’m sure we’ve spoken about it before..🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I didn’t think she could apply for benefits again since she was convicted of benefit fraud? So surely she couldn’t apply for UC? I might’ve made that up but I’m sure we’ve spoken about it before..🤷🏼‍♀️
I think the maximum suspension on claiming is 3 years, that’s what I took from what I briefly read yesterday anyway

Reactions: 9
Well she send both kids private school that will cost her …. I mean Kyle only said he will pay for private school for kiaro didn’t he so surely she will have to match for the baby aswell

Reactions: 12
You can still get benefits if you qualify for the reasons explained. She will have to benefit cheat money back, ironically it will be deducted from the benefits she receives (if she does claim) if not it’s deducted from wages or on a payment plan with court fees on top.

Reactions: 8
Well she send both kids private school that will cost her …. I mean Kyle only said he will pay for private school for kiaro didn’t he so surely she will have to match for the baby aswell
Well the reasons why she kicked up that Kairo should go to private school is because his ‘brothers’ who he has never met do and he should have the same lifestyle as them so let’s hope shes bringing the same energy for matching his sisters lifestyle to his.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.