Goodman Sisters #28 After chutney starter here comes the main- Slag Aloo, she belongs in a Zoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are things on a timescale? If I want to post a pic of my child, I will!!

Again, she is NOT allowed to show Kairos face. The pic will probably be of his pixelated and blueberries full face
So Annie is celebrating her birthday and Lozza is threatening to show Kairo’s face 🥱🥱🥱

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I wonder how baby Kos is coping with Kairo speaking fluent Spanish and Mami speaking fluent sluttish. Must be confusing for the poor baby.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
So Annie is celebrating her birthday and Lozza is threatening to show Kairo’s face 🥱🥱🥱
She’s not even threatening to show his face she has legit dodged it
‘ defo exciting things’
She has been saying this for 3 years if I wanna see a toddler running I can see my own 😩
Fuk off loser loz
Your kids not here to be entertaining for people loz stop it

• Heart
Reactions: 27
bleeping show his face Lauren, he’ll resent you for it later on in life. Yes Kyle is Dad but she’s his Mum and if she wants to be a CUNextTuesday and post his face without his consent go bleeping ahead. No one cares, once you’ve shown everyone his face, what’s next? That’s it. Get it out the way and done with, he’s been through so much disrespect already, showing his face will just put the cherry on top, how you like it you selfish woman.

I dont agree with anyone sharing photos of their kids with no consent, publicly to x amount of followers but at this rate, nothing is going to stop her so just let her. RRR are protected and that’s all that matters to Kyle and Annie. If Kyle doesn’t care about Kairo, why ban Lozza from posting him? Kairo is Lauren’s child and only Lauren’s. He’s not Kyle’s, he is but deadbeat Dad etc.

Just no one cares about seeing his face, anyone who really wants too is borderline a P lol

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sooo I need to catch up tomorrow! Some long ass replies here!! I only talk little 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Edit: Not showing his face is the only thing that keeps her relevant, if you can call it that. Alongside being attached to Kyle Walker for lying about being infertile. SHOW HIS FACE, get gone and forgotten about. BYEEEEEEEEEEE

Reactions: 15
Am I the only one who tries their hardest to not write her actual name or spell it the way she does? 😂 Forever thinking of other words starting with L and any other name that isn’t hers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do we know why Kyle doesn’t want his face shown? I know we don’t actually know for definite she’s been gagged, blah blah blah 🙄 but can someone smarter than me (all of you) tell me what could be his reasons for that? And I still want to know where Cheshire tea rooms has gone!

Reactions: 10
Do we know why Kyle doesn’t want his face shown? I know we don’t actually know for definite she’s been gagged, blah blah blah 🙄 but can someone smarter than me (all of you) tell me what could be his reasons for that? And I still want to know where Cheshire tea rooms has gone!
I have two theories on it either he gives her extra money not to as Annie was having a hard time with it understandably and didn't want to see his face or it's all slagman and this is her only card she has left so is holding off for now

Reactions: 12
I have two theories on it either he gives her extra money not to as Annie was having a hard time with it understandably and didn't want to see his face or it's all slagman and this is her only card she has left so is holding off for now
Thank you! I understand why Annie wouldn’t want to see his face, but I think he must pay her extra or there’s a clause in the financial agreement about it, coz no way Prozza would miss a chance to upset Annie unless there was something in it for her, like always it’s the cold hard cash.

Reactions: 11
Kyle will feel ashamed of creating a human that looks like Loz . Shagging that woman as a nightmare is bad but a human that’s allegedly his must be unbearable. He defos made the right decision making no contact for himself ans his full family.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.