Goodman Sisters #28 After chutney starter here comes the main- Slag Aloo, she belongs in a Zoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry has Carron Joolie given birth ?
I’m not sure who else the milk could be for ?

Reactions: 9
Still at it insinuating it’s KW 🤢

Just like she insinuating a screen shot of the one picture of her wearing the fertility bracelet. It is not why/how Mettisse is pregnant! Loz acting as though it’s nothing to do with science & the several IVF injections? But the bracelet she wore once during an injection!
Plus it’s cheeky that she hasn’t even tagged her!

Reactions: 12
If kyles the dad why are you guys hiding it ?
go and live in Carrons happily ever after x

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I do only because she is that bat tit crazy she thought she could still be acting like she’s kyles child knowing they don’t kick back when she insinuates stuff.

Ps kyles eyebrows on that pic Colleen put up.. 🤢
I know but look at the cheap shite kairos dressed in, will she really want to split the maintenance 3 ways? ** no offence to anyone that dresses their kids in temu or shein I doubt any of us get £8k a month maintenance**

Reactions: 15
View attachment 2375071
View attachment 2375072
View attachment 2375073

So there's some dates on these bags and I'm pretty sure I can see a KW on them 🤢

Why put intials on? Incase her mam gets mixed up and uses it for her cereal 🤣🤣

Aww who cares if hes the dad again like weve all said only one looking stupid is her another kid to be ignored doesnt matter shes a girl it could be a bleeping alien for all her cares if it is and annie stays whos dropped on their arses again her dumpy arse and TWO weans!!

A tiny part of me hopes she is bcz i would LOVE to hear how shes gna spin this one?
Wears a wedding ring and has an A on his wedding finger imagine getting shagged and having his wifes eyes on you? (Tattoo)

RRR on his boots and tattooed on him zilch fot kiaro but aye happily drops her drawers for him🤢
Lauren ur not special the guy woukd shag a hole in the wall more than likely has more love childrens by mothers who just take the cash & keeps quiet

Nah if she had kyles 1st daughter i reckon she would be rubbing it in annies face by now defo on her bday

Unless she was editing kiaro when he was born shes very pale and blonde he had loads of dark hair

Im going to be working until midnight hope she doesnt kick off and ill have million pages to catch up on 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
When her first son was born did she openly come out and say Kyle was the dad?? If so why is she keeping this one secret?? NDA

Reactions: 9
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
‘I love spending time with you and all our boys”
Yes Colleen !!!!
In your FACE you spiteful , green eyed slag !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

She said it was in the public’s interest to reveal him as the dad which the judge shut down

Million dollar question she can’t answer
Is it because he’s married loz ?

My manger said 🤣 da duck u need a manger for? No one knew who u were before u got pregnany by kyle and if u werent ovulating that night no one would know or care who u were

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There are a lot of things to do point to Kyle potentially being the dad here but unfortunately all these things come from loz and she is a proven compulsive liar/ attention seeker/ nut job/theif/moral less psycho so her word means nothing.
i do wonder though why the father himself hasn’t said anything. This could point to it being someone who is most likely married/taken and or ashamed to death to be associated with the grapeman.
It’s also strange that there’s been literally no gossip or even hint of anyone being a potential dad apart from loz hinting it’s Kyle.
ive always been on the fence about him being the dad again mainly due to her new found confidence to go after Annie so publicly while she was pregnant and the stunt she pulled when city won the treble. This again can be put down to her being a not right though and having no embarrassing filter.
i personally think whoever this guy is has her gagged. There is definitely a reason she’s not spilling.
hope this makes sense as I’m struggling to put in words what my brain is making of all this madness.

Reactions: 22
With giro she never shut up about who the dad is and she taunted everyone with the sex of the baby, this time, unusually her big herpes fish lips seem a bit too tight for lozza.

It's almost like she's scared of potential repercussions of outing the dad. I don't think she could keep herself quiet if it was kyles.

Where are all the 🍪 when you need them 🤔

• Haha
That post she shared about the woman being pregnant, it’s so just like SHARED, nothing else. Not a congratulation, nothing. Shows Lauryn gives no tit whatsoever. She hates the fact she has to have it on her stories, it’s not direct about her and she hates that. Lies, lies and more lies

Reactions: 12
I think there is an NDA in place so she can’t reveal the Dad! Now all she can do is play this game of Guess Who.
If her little followers/fans reveal it because she accidentally showed some frozen breast milk, I doubt she would get into trouble. I think she is wasting her time & energy to make it appear she’s Kyle’s newborn baby girl but it’s more likely to be still Jim & she seen the problems her mate gets from Dim for her maintenance !! 🤣🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If Kyle’s the dad Annie needs to reveal it with a picture of Kyle’s belongings on the floor outside
She still won’t be able to attend a match live 😂
She still won’t be included in RRR’s life
She will still he unhappy
She will still be single
She will still be a reject with her sprogs
Annie is the prize don’t forget that dumb and dumber
3 cunty sisters

• Heart
Reactions: 20
IF our main man Kyle was the dad, do we really think he would be in peoples instagrams stories wishing Annie a happy birthday? Colleen only done one for her yesterday with him in.
He is NOT the father of little blueberry. I’m going to go as far as saying Lozza has changed her surname by deed poll and has given the baby the Walker surname. So they can all be the same. NOT because he’s the daddy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
IF our main man Kyle was the dad, do we really think he would be in peoples instagrams stories wishing Annie a happy birthday? Colleen only done one for her yesterday with him in.
He is NOT the father of little blueberry. I’m going to go as far as saying Lozza has changed her surname by deed poll and has given the baby the Walker surname. So they can all be the same. NOT because he’s the daddy
This shouldn’t be allowed fukin bleep
I honestly dislike this bleep

Look at me naming my Brighton unpasteurised pump milk after my child, to match my dog collar, kw initials all round 🥳🥳🥳🥳

• Haha
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.