Goodman Sisters #28 After chutney starter here comes the main- Slag Aloo, she belongs in a Zoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dont shot me but chloe can look pretty
As an older sister lorriane should be encouraging and supporting her not trying to out do or bring her down shes a weird jealous sister

Reactions: 18
Wow that picture.

Amelia is mamaging to be a Poundland version of both Mortita Addams and Michael Jackson, at the same time! Her boots are horrendous and really add to the MJ vibe.

What the everloving duck is happening in with Lorraine's head? It looks like her neck is broken. She's clutching onto Amelia for support and she looks completely unhinged. No matter how hard she tries she just looks wrong.

Next to those Chloe is trying to pass as a cardboard cut-out so she can pretend she doesn't know them.

I've never seen a photo encapsulate desperation and patheticness quite like it. Jesus. I almost feel sorry for them.
When I first looked at that I thought it said she was manager at poundstretchers 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I always forget loser Loz is the oldest. She's like the embarrasing self destructive younger sibling out them all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Begman is in my head. It's distracting me and Mr Fox might run away if I bring it up with him again.

Why would she delete my comment about her respecting herself and her children too much to sleep with Kyle?

Either;
a. He has gone back there and she's livid because people confidently saying he wouldn't be Kerchinga's Dad further reinforces the complete rejection of her and her unfortunate children.
b. She is utterly deranged and my comment highlighting how little self respect she must have doesn't aid her narrative.
c. Least likely in my opinion, the burner account I made has rattled her. However, that account has been reported to Instagram. Someone was upset by it.

Reactions: 15
bleeping wanker Kyle!

Don't post pictures of yourself being all diagonal on your wife's birthday without acknowledging her. You have a stalker you need to discourage!

You can tell he's a mouth breather. Prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
bleeping wanker Kyle!

Don't post pictures of yourself being all diagonal on your wife's birthday without acknowledging her. You have a stalker you need to discourage!

You can tell he's a mouth breather. Prick.
‘Should say happy bday wifey love me and our boys ‘ prozza will be seething!! Come on Kyle time is ticking

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Begman is in my head. It's distracting me and Mr Fox might run away if I bring it up with him again.

Why would she delete my comment about her respecting herself and her children too much to sleep with Kyle?

Either;
a. He has gone back there and she's livid because people confidently saying he wouldn't be Kerchinga's Dad further reinforces the complete rejection of her and her unfortunate children.
b. She is utterly deranged and my comment highlighting how little self respect she must have doesn't aid her narrative.
c. Least likely in my opinion, the burner account I made has rattled her. However, that account has been reported to Instagram. Someone was upset by it.
she plays so many games I’m confused
I think the account triggered her 1st
So she knows that’s her username or Pete’s
But I believe she would have deleted it anyway, that’s not the narrative she wants
Kyles the dad and she’s the 25k star gagged
She lied about ‘ 20k’ as she grabbed another 5k
Anyway tAylor wards bday pic includes Kyle x
All is well xxxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lauryn, you rude person, can't believe you didn't wish your employer a happy birthday, this lady is the reason you get to sit on your pikes all day 😊.

Lisa reminds me of Perry from Kevin and Perry a little bit the way she dresses.

Iggy pop, just iggy stop it Lisa

#hags #mutton #infinitypoolandbeyond
---
And what is this 😂😂😂 check out the hair clip like she's 14, with a pose like she's trying to tit standing up 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Lauryn, you rude person, can't believe you didn't wish your employer a happy birthday, this lady is the reason you get to sit on your pikes all day 😊.

Lisa reminds me of Perry from Kevin and Perry a little bit the way she dresses.

Iggy pop, just iggy stop it Lisa

#hags #mutton #infinitypoolandbeyond
---
And what is this 😂😂😂 check out the hair clip like she's 14, with a pose like she's trying to tit standing up 🤣🤣🤣
Wonder if Nigel bought her that house n those tits
She clearly doesn’t work
Maybe why Harley won’t move out feels it’s his house

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wonder if Nigel bought her that house n those tits
She clearly doesn’t work
Maybe why Harley won’t move out feels it’s his house
Well if he bought her all that, he could have least have bought her some decent face cream for her cheese wheel visage

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Those screenshots from international women’s day just show how rude she is also lol, she completely blanks someone who asks about a toy but is happy to respond when they’re slating Kyle!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
In awe of Annie latest grid post 🫶🏻 what a gorgeous women she is full of class beauty and wealth!! No wonder loz is out to attack her at every opportunity the green eyed monster must be on her shoulder constantly 🤣🤣 whispering it should be you grapes your more beautiful and Kyle loves you 🫣🫣 loz hun why would Kyle wanna go near something that resembles a fish carcass when he has prime meat at home

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.