Goodman Sisters #28 After chutney starter here comes the main- Slag Aloo, she belongs in a Zoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy birthday queen annie hope ur hubby 3 lions and millions of pals spoil u rotten and send u loads of love 💙💙💙

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Happy Birthday Annie,
I know waking up to 3 boys that love you is all the gifts you need.
I also know how much your friends and family adore you behind the scenes
Have a fantastic day from this thread ! 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Happy birthday queen! Hope millionaire HUBBY and 3 KINGS spoil u rotten, even tho everyday is fab day when you got 💰 living in ya mansion with housekeeper ❤❤ - no hate I would too x

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Huge Birthday love to Annie! Hope she has an amazing day and keeps her head high.

I wouldn't be half as classy or dignified as this Queen. She's utterly incredible.

Reactions: 20
The time he put Mother’s Day thing up for his mum n Annie and jealous old lozza couldn’t take it

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How dare Kyle show any love or posts towards his own wife 🙄🙄.

What a disgrace 🙄🙄

See in her hatstand nutty wee peanut head it's almost like she thinks that Kyle should treat lauryn the same as Annie, Annie ain't a slag who drops her pants for all and sundry as soon as they open their wallet, lauryn looks like one of them folk that 'want to speak to the manager' 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Unless I’m getting mixed up her “ you’re slower than snail “ car rant video was prompted by kyles post to his mum and Annie for international womens day. It might have been Mother’s Day though 🤔 these school holidays are messing with my mind and I have no idea what day it is anymore.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Unless I’m getting mixed up her “ you’re slower than snail “ car rant video was prompted by kyles post to his mum and Annie for international womens day. It might have been Mother’s Day though 🤔 these school holidays are messing with my mind and I have no idea what day it is anymore.
I think he done it for international women’s day the snail one was for the house

Reactions: 13
Im a petty witch, but if Mr B put on his stories ‘happy Mother’s Day/international woman’s day’ to his bleep of an ex, I would literally chop his balls off 😊 I also wouldn’t expect it from my ex. I don’t know why she expects it from a fling

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I think you're right I've gone back on old threads and nothing for Mother's Day 2021 or 2022.

Reactions: 10
Yeh that was probably it, I knew it was a post that involved Annie and his mum so thought Mother’s Day
---
Does anyone else think Lisa Andrews looks like Iggy Pop?
Yes 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Happy birthday Annie. I'm sure your HUSBAND and WANTED children are making your day as splendid and fabulous as you! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.