Votes: 113 56.8%
  • Kyle Walker

Votes: 10 5.0%
  • Unfortunate Maldivian Waiter

Votes: 57 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning title by @Lucymyers

So...
Grapeman
- Still unwanted
- Not bright enough to play her games
- Dairy cow
- Scared of DJ Hannah
- Not claiming step-Daddy huuuuuge Pete
- Slag, bleep and general waste of oxygen

Chlo-job
- Called out for supporting Helen
- Embarrassment to Grunt
- Ridiculous teeth
- Gym goer

MJ/Gail Platt
- Dodgy boob job
- Pretending she got her nose fixed
- Exists

Big Sean and Carron meJoolie
- Should be bleeping ashamed and sterilised

King Kerching
- Strawberry
- Needs a haircut
- Someone rescue the poor mite
- Best Big Brother Ever, allegedly

Heidi
- Still missing/found her freedom

Buckle up and welcome back to the tit show!

Previous thread:

Wiki:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Fucked up the poll 🤦‍♀️

It should be Jamal Blackman.

Mods have fixed it, thank you :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Amazing how she's been going out and about all over again England never a pap but on holiday mannnn their everywhere for her 🤣🤣
I don't think she's had the baby yet

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ahhh Mr doe doesn’t care about all this the scouse bleep 🤣. Beggy 🖕🏼. I’m not ok! This transfer window is brutal!!!! Mahrez not a surprise, Dawn ward seems she would be besties with the likes of Lauren! And the whole of mens football can get to duck! Women tho 😍😍😍. Disappointing all in all?! I’m a girls girl and no cock could ever compare?
---
Jeysus!! Let's call it an elephant pregnancy! Longest pregnancy in history
Genuinely my favourite animal in the world so let’s just call it as a cheap slag clinging on for dear life where no1 is interested in the sprog and just the drama?
---
Right disclaimer…. I’m drinking on an empty stomach so if I offend AGAIN not intentional unless you have tit morals and then so get to duck but genuine girls girl I will see you on the other side and I’m already sorry 🤣😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Guys! Please can I have a recap? Have we sussed the dad? What's the tea? I forgot to follow the last thread and now I'm lossed... lesson learned watching this one now!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Wouldn’t surprise me if she wasn’t even there on the day out. Very unlike her not to have a posed pic.

Reactions: 12
Thanks for the new thread foxy
I wonder if baby khleo will join us for a warm welcoming
It’s funny she’s never papped in uk
But in Dubai they love her 🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wow, just caught up. I've always said I don't believe Kyle is the baby daddy to her unfortunate lickle princess. All the clues point to Jamal, she really is a sad panfaced twot with egg on her face. No doubt the DM will have yet another crappy article about her tomorrow...YAWN

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.