Goodman Sisters #14 Lozza’s 2nd surprise conception, we’re still trying to work out who’d look at that n get an erection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s mad she’s managed to convince a judge to force Kyle into buying her a massive million pound house!! Kyle should have offered to rent them a two bed terrace for the next 18 years and pissed all over her because he’s accepting the (in my opinion ridiculous) responsibility of housing her without her taking the piss out of him

Reactions: 17
Saw Big Pete’s baby daddy out last night. Fought the urge to ask him why the hell did you shag that??!?
Maybe he actually wants to be a dad maybe he was ready to settle down, step daddy Pete and quagmire call their new baby boy Stewie live happily ever after for the next 15years then it’s back on the game for them both Wayne Rooney likes a granny does he not?
tramps like that always land on their feet or should I say their back

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s mad she’s managed to convince a judge to force Kyle into buying her a massive million pound house!! Kyle should have offered to rent them a two bed terrace for the next 18 years and pissed all over her because he’s accepting the (in my opinion ridiculous) responsibility of housing her without her taking the piss out of him
Wow does he….you’d think cause she owns a house big enough to house them all that would be sufficient….when does she move to this new house?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.