Good Morning Britain - ITV

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I missing something? I don’t understand the significance of Chris Tarrant or his birthday on that clip, when was he last on the show?
They were winding her up - I didn’t see it at the time so I’m not sure if he was maybe a guest later that day. They made a fuss of someone having a birthday and they had a cake and she obviously thought it was her, so when they said it was Chris Tarrant, she was clearly unimpressed! Stomping over like a toddler and smacking the cake because it wasn’t for her 39th birthday

Reactions: 3
I really don't get why they have 2 presenters when Kate's there. She either makes everything about her or rudely interrupt the other person. I think she's so unprofessional.

Reactions: 1
I really don't get why they have 2 presenters when Kate's there. She either makes everything about her or rudely interrupt the other person. I think she's so unprofessional.
I’ve noticed that too. In fact, Ben seems to be the only one who doesn’t do it.

I’m loving the addition of Richard Madeley though, Susanna’s face every time he prattles on and she can’t get a word in edgeways 😂

Reactions: 2
Give it a rest Kate, yes your outfit is shocking but you don't need to mention it every 5 minutes 🙄

Give it a rest Kate, yes your outfit is shocking but you don't need to mention it every 5 minutes 🙄
I can’t think of any reason she’s worn it other than to be spoken about, it’s absolutely howling. They’ve probably got a stylist or someone that gets their clothes for the shows but nobody could make me wear that!

I can’t think of any reason she’s worn it other than to be spoken about, it’s absolutely howling. They’ve probably got a stylist or someone that gets their clothes for the shows but nobody could make me wear that!
I love bright colours and maybe a bold print but that monstrosity is taking the piss. The wardrobe department are howling at her 😂

• Haha
She's one of the worst TV presenters ever. I just don't see her appeal at ALL.

Kate interrupting everyone again on GMB this morning. She was awful on Sunday and once again today. Will she ever learn to listen to the other person when they are talking? Even more unprofessional than usual. Charlotte is much better than her.

Kate interrupting everyone again on GMB this morning. She was awful on Sunday and once again today. Will she ever learn to listen to the other person when they are talking? Even more unprofessional than usual. Charlotte is much better than her.
Her and Ranvir Singh are both really bad for interrupting. Maybe it’s having to work with Susanna ‘I’m just going to eke this question out for as long as humanly possible’ Reid’. Martin Lewis though, he makes me want to punch myself in the face.

Yeah I don’t know why I watch it either!

Kate has got somekind of attention disorder, I'm convinced of it. Charlotte is an absolute delight, so is Laura Tobin ... let Kate do the bleeping weather ffs.

Yel

The Tv was still on itv1 from the foodball, so saw a few mins of this today.

Susanna Reid asked sir Keir why was he still appointing peers if he wanted to abolish the house of lords, then immediately said that question from her might confuse viewers of this programme 😆.

If she really thinks her viewers are that thick then there's really no need to tell them this. Or maybe she thinks they're so stupid they won't even notice

The Tv was still on itv1 from the foodball, so saw a few mins of this today.

Susanna Reid asked sir Keir why was he still appointing peers if he wanted to abolish the house of lords, then immediately said that question from her might confuse viewers of this programme 😆.

If she really thinks her viewers are that thick then there's really no need to tell them this. Or maybe she thinks they're so stupid they won't even notice
She makes me want to punch myself in the face. She’s so condescending and speaks like the viewers are primary school kids

She makes me want to punch myself in the face. She’s so condescending and speaks like the viewers are primary school kids
I tend to agree, although Susanna is by far the brightest person on there. I've heard she's a bit aloof and standoff-ish in person, but I don't think she's inherently horrible ... just has that 'Queen Bee' vibe. Not my cup of tea, but at least she has some gravitas. Ben Shepard needs to stick to daytime gameshows and as for Rinder and the awful Martin Lewis ... they need to get into therapy to sort out their over-emotional outbursts.