Good Morning Britain - ITV

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
GMB really are scraping the bottom of the barrel by getting Alistair 'dodgy dossier' Campbell to host again.

I just can't watch Richard Madeley. I also hate the government propaganda on BBC. They need to find a decent and consistent replacement for Piers.

Reactions: 2
I don't mind Richard but him and Susanna are terrible - don't know how many times he's told everyone he's had his booster vaccine and the both of them 'we cannot confirm or deny if we're going on I'm A Celeb' I wish she would and then be locked in that bloody castle forever.

Reactions: 1
I just can't watch Richard Madeley. I also hate the government propaganda on BBC. They need to find a decent and consistent replacement for Piers.
However Alistair 'dodgy dossier' Campbell is not that person.

I wish GMB would stop using him, he is awful.

Reactions: 2
Ed Balls presenting GMB this morning.

Utterly awful. He sounds so lifeless, monotone and boring.

They made a big deal of Judge Rinder and he done one show. Is that all he's doing? I assumed he would be doing Richard's slot.

Ed Balls presenting GMB this morning.

Utterly awful. He sounds so lifeless, monotone and boring.
They have had much worse.... "The Weatherman" 🙄 being the worst ... Not much better ... Adil Ray. Martin Lewis, Alastair Campbell, ....
Rob Rinder love him but he is too Duracell bunny for breakfast tv - only my opinion of course ...and I am not overly keen on Richard Madeley either...

They have had much worse.... "The Weatherman" 🙄 being the worst ... Not much better ... Adil Ray. Martin Lewis, Alastair Campbell, ....
Rob Rinder love him but he is too Duracell bunny for breakfast tv - only my opinion of course ...and I am not overly keen on Richard Madeley either...
The weatherman is so boring, but I suppose he does do his job and deliver weather.

Why are Suzanna and Richard presenting the show from 6am when Charlotte's there reading the news? Do the news readers not do the 6am bit anymore?

Why are Suzanna and Richard presenting the show from 6am when Charlotte's there reading the news? Do the news readers not do the 6am bit anymore?
I noticed that yesterday too but I wonder if they’ve scrapped it because when someone asked Susanna if she’d made any new year’s resolutions she said “to get up half an hour earlier in the morning”

Seems they have scrapped it and have main presenters in early,

They had Laura Tobin in studio today which they should do all the time. She goes on an on about climate change yet her and multiple assistants travel the country 5 days a week to read a weather autocue.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

They had Laura Tobin in studio today which they should do all the time. She goes on an on about climate change yet her and multiple assistants travel the country 5 days a week to read a weather autocue.
Yes! My particular favourite was when she went to the North Pole to tell us how dreadful things are there thanks to climate change 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Can't stand that woman. They need new weather presenters - Alex can go with her as well

Reactions: 4
Can't stand that woman. They need new weather presenters - Alex can go with her as well
She’s the most irritating for me. Everyone’s laughing in this clip but I don’t think she was joking, I think she was genuinely put out. Must’ve been her 5th birthday, idk

Reactions: 3

I think the only reason she was in today was to tell us she had Covid over Christmas which she could have told us yesterday from her outside broadcast.

Reactions: 4
I think the only reason she was in today was to tell us she had Covid over Christmas which she could have told us yesterday from her outside broadcast.
Didn't she say she made a stupid mistake by testing herself Christmas eve 🙄

She’s the most irritating for me. Everyone’s laughing in this clip but I don’t think she was joking, I think she was genuinely put out. Must’ve been her 5th birthday, idk

Am I missing something? I don’t understand the significance of Chris Tarrant or his birthday on that clip, when was he last on the show?