Good Morning Britain - ITV

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Richard Madeley is trying too hard to be 'Piers Morgan'.

Although he has probably been one of the best replacements since Piers went, it is clear that no one really can replace him on GMB.

ITV should have just stuck two fingers up to those complainees. Many of whom didn't watch GMB, but were loony leftists jumping on the 'sack Piers' bandwagon, on UNsocial media.

Reactions: 2
Richard Madeley is trying too hard to be 'Piers Morgan'.

Although he has probably been one of the best replacements since Piers went, it is clear that no one really can replace him on GMB.

ITV should have just stuck two fingers up to those complainees. Many of whom didn't watch GMB, but were loony leftists jumping on the 'sack Piers' bandwagon, on UNsocial media.
Susanna Reid trying very hard to be like Piers too, just comes across as trying too hard

God how annoying is Laura who does the weather. Can she use a different phrase and stop using 'name of the game'

Rain is the name of the game today
Hot and sunny is name of the game today

How about you piss off and that will be the name of the game today 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
God how annoying is Laura who does the weather. Can she use a different phrase and stop using 'name of the game'

Rain is the name of the game today
Hot and sunny is name of the game today

How about you piss off and that will be the name of the game today 🤣
Never noticed 😂.. will pay attention next time! Bloody Alex this morning 🤮🤮

Reactions: 3
Does Kate want to talk over Charlotte anymore? Let the woman speak, it's not all about you Kate!!!!

It is dire... Switched on this morning, quickly switched off...
I lasted 7 minutes this morning. I couldn't take any more of Ranvir saying 'you know '. I mean how many times does she have to say it. Aaarrrgh 😱
I never watch when kate is on either. Can't stand the way she talks over everyone.

Reactions: 5
Anyone watching the Shamima Begum interview???
I can't believe they're giving her the time of day! She spent more time fiddling with her hair and flashing her nails than she did trying to answer the questions. Any answers she did give were not well executed and felt half arsed!

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe she’s got airtime 😠
I agree, could not believe my eyes 👀. I thought she was quite brazen, sure of herself ....speaking about 3 dead babies without a quiver in her voice...I can't speak about my deceased dog without sobbing... No, I didn't get any sincerity from her. Sajid Javid insists his decision was the right one, not revealing anything, insisted anyone who saw ( from intelligence etc) what he saw about her would have made the decisions he made....

I also couldn't believe the way she spoke about her children! It was so matter of fact! Not even a slight show of emotion!

I also couldn't believe the way she spoke about her children! It was so matter of fact! Not even a slight show of emotion!
She’s a heartless witch that’s why. Too busy worrying about her sweaty top lip, scraggy hair and trying not to smirk when asked about the Manchester bombings.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
She’s a heartless witch that’s why. Too busy worrying about her sweaty top lip, scraggy hair and trying not to smirk when asked about the Manchester bombings.
We need others like her kicked out of this country, not allowed in.

There should be a very clear message.

You support extremist terrorism = no place for you in the UK. Especially dual nationality, people from other nations - whom can be easily kicked out - if the will is there.

Stuff what the 'human rights' lawyers have to say about it. The safety of the majority trumps the rights of one individual.

Why is she even getting publicity? At this rate, she will be on Love Island next.
If she has done nothing wrong then why is she begging for forgiveness.