Good Morning Britain - ITV

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AKA the Piers and Susannah show.

I do like watching it but their personal views and too much talk of their personal life is ruining the program now

Does anyone watch regularly?

Reactions: 2
Yeah we tend to have it on in the mornings - it’s always good to have a clock in your vision and you get a wee bit of local news too. But I’m afraid I’m not a fan of either of them - Susannah sits making faces and ducking her teeth and Piers talks over everyone to the point they can’t answer then says he’s got the better of them!

I know they’re not popular with everyone but I like Kate and Ben’s rapport and more laidback approach. I like Adil Ray but find Ranvir interrupts people a lot.

Yeah I’m not sure why I watch either tbh 😂

I used to like Ranvir but she's changed so much lately. Can't stand Laura either

Agree with Ben, Kate and Adil. Charlotte is OK too

I like Ranvir but don’t like Adil. I used to HATE when Jeremy Kyle was on there, thankfully that seems to have stopped. Best for me is Piers and Susanna.

Reactions: 1
Piers needs to stop being a cocky twit posting about how many viewers they get compared to bbc breakfast.
people only watch cos they know he’ll be ranting about something and making a tool of himself!

I like Ranvir but don’t like Adil. I used to HATE when Jeremy Kyle was on there, thankfully that seems to have stopped. Best for me is Piers and Susanna.
i dont like Ranvir and Adil when they present together.. both fine with other presenters..shes a bit full of herself like Suzanna. although i agree Piers and Susanna do make a great double act!
The only one really genuinely like is Kate

After 201 days boycott, ( which imo has been disgraceful) looks like Matt Hancock will be on tomorrow, love him or hate Piers, I'll be watching.

After 201 days boycott, ( which imo has been disgraceful) looks like Matt Hancock will be on tomorrow, love him or hate Piers, I'll be watching.
Interesting.....I saw that earlier and about time as well!

Cant stand them both big fan of matt but piers never let anyone give a answer when he asked a questions

Jesus how many times is Piers going to mention that he's not spending Christmas with his family this year. He mentions it daily but I think he's said it 3 times this morning 🤬🤬🤬

Edit - now 5 times 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
What on earth is Laura Tobin wearing? I've mentioned this on another thread before but this has got to be the worst outfit to date 🤣

Kate Garraway is amazing, her and Ben are such a good laugh when they are on. So much less controversy and easy watching when they present.

Can Susanna please go a day without mentioning that she doesn't drink and that she's from Croydon 🙄

Bit like Piers and his Ronaldo moment

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This new desk is ridiculous! News presenting has became a lot warmer and more casual in recent years, but GMB have set it back 20 years.

Look at the warmth created on breakfast tv with their sofa. Watching GMB with the desk, I feel I am about to get told off by a teacher.

I think I find Susanna more irritating that Piers. She constantly interrupts guests for no reason. She also always tries to make "funny" sarcastic comments but they're not funny at all she just looks a moron

I can't be the only one sick to the back teeth of talentless Kate Garraway playing on her husbands illness. She moans like f*ck but she's a millionaire with nanny's and cleaners. I feel sorry for women stuck living on sink-estates on Universal Credit. I mean Kate can't be that unhappy and depressed if she can find time to write articles in a national newspaper, using her husbands illness to heighten her profile. To me it's sick. If my partner was dying the last thing I would do it announce it to the world for money. I'd remain silent and dignified.

_117568413_times-nc.png

• Wow
I can't be the only one sick to the back teeth of talentless Kate Garraway playing on her husbands illness. She moans like f*ck but she's a millionaire with nanny's and cleaners. I feel sorry for women stuck living on sink-estates on Universal Credit. I mean Kate can't be that unhappy and depressed if she can find time to write articles in a national newspaper, using her husbands illness to heighten her profile. To me it's sick. If my partner was dying the last thing I would do it announce it to the world for money. I'd remain silent and dignified.

View attachment 481311
Harsh 😡 it can't be fun having a husband in hospital dreadfully unwell for over a year... She is entitled to speak about her life if she wants to. I wish her and her poor kids all the best.

View attachment 481311
I think she oozes class and seems to have been very dignified, just because you give an interview does not make you a bad person or a media addict.

Classing her as a millionaire with cleaners and nannies etc seems more an issue of you with classing her as rich and not having the money problems many others have.

Despite her having better finances than us, I do not begrudge her having an interview here and there. Should she wear black and not leave the house? Not talk to anyone?

She was on Gardeners world talking about how she has planted veg etc with her kids, and done this interview.