Gogglebox #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are Stephen Mangan and Anita twins? They are the spitting image of each other.
At least Lulu never sang

Reactions: 3
Are Stephen Mangan and Anita twins? They are the spitting image of each other.
At least Lulu never sang
i thought so too - they’re the absolute image of one another. they’re one of my favourite celebrity pairings, both so naturally witty (whereas i feel like jennifer saunders is trying too hard to think of jokes).

milf manor continues to just absolutely blow my mind.

Reactions: 6
Enjoyed last night, overall. No Dyers, yay.
They really are the worst ones on there, I gave up EastEnders when he turned up, dreadful actor!
Clare Balding irritates me, her wife is lovely, don't know how she puts up with her!

Reactions: 5
They really are the worst ones on there, I gave up EastEnders when he turned up, dreadful actor!
Clare Balding irritates me, her wife is lovely, don't know how she puts up with her!
Basically stole a living all those years on Eastenders, imo, acting himself.

I watch very sporadically but I remember one episode way back where he was try to show emotion. I can't for the life of me remember what it was about but anyway, he just couldn't do it. You would see better acting than his in a primary school play.

Reactions: 2
Did you ever watch him on deadliest men? That was hilarious, tried to come across as hard, but soon as any trouble ran off like a scaredy cat!!

Did you ever watch him on deadliest men? That was hilarious, tried to come across as hard, but soon as any trouble ran off like a scaredy cat!!
No never saw that.
He did some kind of quiz programme, since leaving EE. I saw a clip of it on Gogglebox, where else

Reactions: 1
No never saw that.
He did some kind of quiz programme, since leaving EE. I saw a clip of it on Gogglebox, where else
If you can find it, it's worth a watch, I never laughed so much, so much for the hard man image he tries to come across as!!

Reactions: 1
I thought we were about to veer into Ellie and Izzi territory last night when Judi (I think it was) started on and on and on about some food she bought.

I actually muted the tv briefly. I was afraid Auntie Margarah would appear.

Reactions: 5
Even if they were twins, they’d still share the same amount of DNA as ordinary siblings.
There are so alike though.

I literally cannot believe I’m typing this — that this is a thought from my brain transmitted to my fingers, but <sigh> does anyone recognise where Lulu’s hoodie might be from? (For the love of God please don’t tell me her own Freeman’s catalogue collection…)

Note, it doesn’t actually say “lulu on it )

Reactions: 7
Have you googled lens it!?

I tried, but the giant “Lulu” identifying her from the article I took it from is not helping