Gogglebox #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What about the obviously set up part at the start of the programme?
Steven does some skipping indoors oh and his trousers fall down! How on earth did that happen? 🙄

Reactions: 11
What about the obviously set up part at the start of the programme?
Steven does some skipping indoors oh and his trousers fall down! How on earth did that happen? 🙄
They are obviously told to do this crap by the producers. All of them have a schtick of some sort.

Reactions: 10
Me and my bf were starting to have sex tonight… until I remembered about the duck and I instantly felt sick and had to stop. He found it hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm thinking Gogglebox has jumped the shark.

First of all Stephen dropping his shorts
Then the bestiality duck thing.
Tacky crap.

And where was the missing T brother? Normally there's three of them

Reactions: 5
Me and my bf were starting to have sex tonight… until I remembered about the duck and I instantly felt sick and had to stop. He found it hilarious
After we watched it I said to my bf if I did fancy sex tonight I don’t now!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1

They both look so different done up, especially Sophie.
Really? Other than a slight curl to Sophie’s hair I don’t think they look different at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just read an article about people complaining about the duck programme. The main photos on that article seem to be of the brother and sister, Pete and Sophie. Which include their new one with their partners. The more I look the more I see alot of similarities between sophies bf and her brother 😳😳😳😳😳

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Just read an article about people complaining about the duck programme. The main photos on that article seem to be of the brother and sister, Pete and Sophie. Which include their new one with their partners. The more I look the more I see alot of similarities between sophies bf and her brother 😳😳😳😳😳
Do you have a link? I’ve never seen her bf

Do you have a link? I’ve never seen her bf
Someone else shared this link:

It still has the same photo though. Zoom in and look at his face then Petes it's weird

Someone else shared this link:

It still has the same photo though. Zoom in and look at his face then Petes it's weird
Sorry but how the duck has Pete bagged his gf/wife(?) she is stunning!!!

Reactions: 1
I don't think I can watch this live tonight, am still traumatized over that duck!! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was at the park today with my toddler and he was looking at the ducks and literally all I could think if was that duck program!! I am traumatised 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.