Gogglebox #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like Simon and his sister Jane, he's quick witted and doesn't come across as a try hard, they're both very natural. Also enjoying the new couple, Ronnie and Annie?? They add something to the show and are already way more entertaining than the elderly couple who are just boring.

Reactions: 10
I did laugh when Pete said about his wife signing up for fresh milk and eggs just to get rid of them pestering her, next will be new double glazing and a conservatory :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I did laugh when Pete said about his wife signing up for fresh milk and eggs just to get rid of them pestering her, next will be new double glazing and a conservatory :ROFLMAO:
My Mum subscribed to The Watchtower magazine because it stopped Jehovah's knocking on the door.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I love Giles & Mary and when he asked her if Adele sung ‘dry your eyes mate’ because she was crying again 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I lost it when Lee and Jenny were discussing Close To Me at the end "who the f*ck's Ray?! That's your husband".

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It always drives me nuts that they always have a tray of cakes/donuts/pastries every single week and never seem to eat them 🤣 They wouldn't be safe in front of me like that!
The dogs are well trained, they don’t lunge at them.

Reactions: 15
Omg I thought Giles was sitting on a toilet. I mistook his socks thinking they were his trousers pulled down 😂

• Haha
You know what is annoying me at the moment about Gogglebox. First is the political angle. I'm not a fan of it at all. Leave Gogglebox to be a TV review show, not politics review or opinions. The other thing is they are often covering TV shows that I, and I am sure many others, haven't seen.

For example, that show with the woman who thought she slept with her son in law. Also, Tiger King too. I've seen neither of those shows, so I just zone out when they review them. Maybe that's my problem though 😂 I don't watch a whole lot of TV shows, and I don't have Netflix.

• Heart
You know what is annoying me at the moment about Gogglebox. First is the political angle. I'm not a fan of it at all. Leave Gogglebox to be a TV review show, not politics review or opinions. The other thing is they are often covering TV shows that I, and I am sure many others, haven't seen.

For example, that show with the woman who thought she slept with her son in law. Also, Tiger King too. I've seen neither of those shows, so I just zone out when they review them. Maybe that's my problem though 😂 I don't watch a whole lot of TV shows, and I don't have Netflix.
I agree, I think they should just do things that are on the main channels, not things on netflix because they just risk giving out spoilers as people watch things in totally different times

Reactions: 13
100% agree with no news or political things.

It's become a bit cookie cutter samey each week now.

Reactions: 5
It always drives me nuts that they always have a tray of cakes/donuts/pastries every single week and never seem to eat them 🤣 They wouldn't be safe in front of me like that!
The dancer son answered this on tiktok before, he said they don’t eat them because they’re talking. They’re paid to verbally review/react to the tv and can’t do that with cake in their mouth, but the food doesn’t need to be there in the first place imo😂 maybe they just think it looks pretty and homely

Reactions: 6
I'm just watching last nights, I laughed like a drain at Denise saying the last dance at a disco was an erection section :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.