Gogglebox #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must say, he always gave me the creepies.
I am glad to hear that she is not taking any BS and got rid.
He ways reminded me of the character in the Catherine Tateshow ! (what are you like!)
He came across a some stereotypical Essex wide boy ..and desperate for a bit of fame! Good for her if he's been texting other women

Reactions: 10
He ways reminded me of the character in the Catherine Tateshow ! (what are you like!)
He came across a some stereotypical Essex wide boy ..and desperate for a bit of fame! Good for her if he's been texting other women
I’ve been saying this to my family for ages but I could never remember the characters name. Eddie reminds me of him so much

Reactions: 3
says on DM he was caught having phonesex and meeting other women.
Now he's on instagram begging for attention and victim playing. All his comments are from desperate women saying 'you know the truth'.

We all know the truth, he's a sleazy rat bag who clearly thought he could lead a double life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
What the up to date alternative then? Sorry, showing my age 😀
I don't know 🤪 ... I only said it because it was 2010 when Vernon Kay and Jason Manford were caught out. It just seems old fashioned. Maybe Eddie is just old skool.

I don't know 🤪 ... I only said it because it was 2010 when Vernon Kay and Jason Manford were caught out. It just seems old fashioned. Maybe Eddie is just old skool.
And a desperate sad little man. I bet there’s scores of blokes shaking their heads in disbelief that he’d have DVO & still be sniffing about elsewhere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.