Gogglebox #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched the Irish version maybe twice this season and am allergic to the new additions. The father/daughter wreck my head, she's a pain in the hole. The chunky couple add nothing and I'm sure there are others but I can't remember.

One of the Northern Ireland sisters looks like a corpse and they both irritate me too. The Tallaght girls are gas though and I just adore the Limerick family with the mother and 2 sons.
How/where can I watch it?

I enjoyed this weeks programme. A lot more fun than last weeks.

That Gwyneth Paltrow bollocks ... I can't believe people seriously buy into that. She must be pissing herself laughing :poop:

Reactions: 10
I enjoyed this weeks programme. A lot more fun than last weeks.

That Gwyneth Paltrow bollocks ... I can't believe people seriously buy into that. She must be pissing herself laughing :poop:
I was creased with laughter watching the reactions 🤣 😂 😆

Reactions: 2
Paltrow brought out a scented candle called your vagina or something like that. I am sure she was on a pisstake. People will buy anything if it is a trendy brand.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I know they’ve been to Cyprus but Lee seems to become more orange as the series goes on

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Marcus and mica are just so cute. I love them and Marcus is so funny.
So do I. I wonder why the girls stopped doing it though? One of them was in the house when they were last filming because Marcus opened one their parcels. I think it's better without them tbh.

Reactions: 4
So do I. I wonder why the girls stopped doing it though? One of them was in the house when they were last filming because Marcus opened one their parcels. I think it's better without them tbh.
Channel 4 probably thought the dynamic was better with just the two of them. They were right.

Reactions: 9
every episode has such uncomfortable sex scenes like i watch this with my other half’s parents it’s so awkward

Reactions: 10
Where's the Malone's and their cakes???
Must admit, I used to really like watching this on Friday nite, but am finding it quite boring now.

Reactions: 11
I really like them! They remind me of myself and my brother!

Mary and Giles were on fire this weak! Mary is so dry, she kills me 🤣
I like Sophie n Pete too, specially Pete, I find him really funny!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.