Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CarlyBear94

Chatty Member
100% I can't like this anymore! She is exactly that a mouth piece! I did have a nosey at her stories and seen she had posted a very huge political story.
Have your opinion fine, discuss it with family/friends but as someone who is an "influencer" that makes money from #ads free gifts, giveaways, collaborations etc her opinions should be kept of her platform, for me not because its political as such more I follow these people for light hearted stuff and nothing more.

She is so smug and thinks she is right about everything and says things in a passive aggressive way, if you don't agree with the all knowing Fiona.

I hope someone pops up with some super hot tea.
Her kid is cute.
Her husband is not a ride.
Her dad looks so feminine, he reminds me off Caitlin Jenner.
I don't even know who she is, must have a peak 🤣🤣

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
Is she really thinking its ok to advertise something that would cost £100 for a family of 4…? Essentially you go to look at Christmas lights. Wtf?!

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
So she can go out for a girl’s night no problem but then when she is at home she has to sit on her own with her tea and that absolutely ridiculous looking headband. How long before an affiliate link appears? And what is wrong with teaching toddlers boundaries and telling Arlo to behave?

Cynic123

I swing between not minding her and other times she does my head in.

In terms of her baby’s sleeping, in my opinion, a baby will sleep through the night when they are developmentally ready. There are plenty of adults who wake during the night. Sleep training and forcing a child to sleep in their own cot can sometimes cause more stress and upset than it’s worth at the time (if you’re ok with co-sleeping). It’s normal child behaviour but I agree the constant whinging about it does my head in sometimes.

baxter2021

Anyone noticed she’s worked out recently and posted stories about it. Obviously teeing the followers up for a Gymondo advert. Do influencers really think we are stupid? 🙄

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
In the last few weeks she has been to the roe park hotel, lets go hydro (twice), hillsborough castle lights and now grand opera house have gifted her panto tickets. The greed is shameful. Id be embarrassed if i was her posting all these experiences that everyone has to pay for at a really difficult time of year particularly this year for some people, then theres glutenfreefi just rubbing it in everyones face. Have to unfollow. She is so unlikeable
In the previous years she did post about charities and gave stuff too. Anything like that this year?

Also… I followed her for the food. Now it’s everything but food. Such a sellout…

I missed this.. what’s the website you can view old stories anonymously?

So I always got that vibe that Arlo is super spoilt and never told no. That latest story is so not funny. He is visibly getting angry when stating he is the boss of the whole house. I so don’t find these things funny - this is why 10 year olds act like they own the place where I live.

baxter2021

I’m surprised she hasn’t shipped arlo away being positive
Probably no point if you’ve been really close to them in the days before, I think you can pass the infection on in the days before you become symptomatic. These next isolation days are going to be tedious 🙄

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
Oh does she have covid? I can only imagine her and you'll all be treated to how she is vaccinated and how she thought she was inferior 🙄🙄