Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whatscooking?

Another blogger who needs to know her audience. She needs to stick with what she knows and not get into the politics of Northern Ireland. She will alienate half of her audience.

She just comes across as a mouth piece with no substance.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Thatsnotmyname55

Did not know she had a thread, she is nauseating to watch! So stuck up and irritating. Her husband seems like good craic though. She just ruins the fun šŸ˜‚ also HATE that she uses the word 'chav' to describe how her husband used to be.. He's from West Belfast and that to me just says 'Were better than that now' get over yourself and get your head out of your arse šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 4

secretssafewithme

does she ever stop complaining about her nights sleep ? Arlo is clearly clinging to her so she only has herself to blame ! Give the child routine in his own bed your the one has him in bed with you. Your husband has covid ? Surely itā€™s not a time to joke when people are dying of it ? She never stops whinging about him sleeping with head phones in. Stop embarsssing him and make him get up with your child that you both wanted. Sheā€™s a page about gleutin free lifestyle and yet all she posts is her drinking wine and whinging about her husband and child !!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
So I always got that vibe that Arlo is super spoilt and never told no. That latest story is so not funny. He is visibly getting angry when stating he is the boss of the whole house. I so donā€™t find these things funny - this is why 10 year olds act like they own the place where I live.

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
Another blogger who needs to know her audience. She needs to stick with what she knows and not get into the politics of Northern Ireland. She will alienate half of her audience.

She just comes across as a mouth piece with no substance.
100% I can't like this anymore! She is exactly that a mouth piece! I did have a nosey at her stories and seen she had posted a very huge political story.
Have your opinion fine, discuss it with family/friends but as someone who is an "influencer" that makes money from #ads free gifts, giveaways, collaborations etc her opinions should be kept of her platform, for me not because its political as such more I follow these people for light hearted stuff and nothing more.

She is so smug and thinks she is right about everything and says things in a passive aggressive way, if you don't agree with the all knowing Fiona.

I hope someone pops up with some super hot tea.
Her kid is cute.
Her husband is not a ride.
Her dad looks so feminine, he reminds me off Caitlin Jenner.

• Haha
  • Heart

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
I stopped following her because she went from posting about food / lifestyle to posting about Arlo 100% and I donā€™t like kids. I donā€™t find them cute, the mess they make when they eat turns my stomach upside down and I generally have a huge issue with blasting your child on social media when they can not have a say in itā€¦. She also went from being super down to earth and admitting and acknowledging they are much better off than most people to trying to act like everyone can have their lifestyle and they are perfectly average. They are renovating a house, which she put in her bio but then promptly forgot to actually create content about it (lame attempt at trying to score freebies?) and moved out while reno is being done and they legit spent the time travelling around and having fun. Yes Fi, very relatable.

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
Looks like she has removed the story. From memory it was posted in the evening so it hasn't ran out yet. A friend was able to check how many followers she had lost, 33 yesterday and 51 today so far.
Yea if its not your lane best to stay out of it, there are times I'd love to go off on one in a comments section but I have to remind myself who can read it and will it affect my job etc

Reactions: 2

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
I have a ā€œseriousā€ question. Why does becoming a parent turn some people into completely insufferable twats? I get their TTC journey the first time was difficult and Arlo was a rainbow baby butā€¦ itā€™s like she stopped having a personality.

lmo89

In the last few weeks she has been to the roe park hotel, lets go hydro (twice), hillsborough castle lights and now grand opera house have gifted her panto tickets. The greed is shameful. Id be embarrassed if i was her posting all these experiences that everyone has to pay for at a really difficult time of year particularly this year for some people, then theres glutenfreefi just rubbing it in everyones face. Have to unfollow. She is so unlikeable

curtainsonthewall

Chatty Member
App sheā€™s now working for a start up company. She obvs went back to old job did what she had too re maternity and then left must be on hols atm as decorating the house / whinging about arlo / Andy

curtainsonthewall

Chatty Member
She is such a narcissist Andy is able to get up and get on you fi are a misery guts who takes pleasure in having a whine itā€™s your content

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
Christ she will be insufferable, she couldn't cope with one, her dad used to come and rescue her almost daily so she could shower, nap etc, I'm not saying you shouldn't ask for help but she was constantly whinging! Thank god I don't follower her now the actual rage she gives me šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1