Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
Jesus
Her latest reel reporting from her baby bubble - she’s giving me anxiety the way she’s holding that baby by the neck in the bath.

However is video put the phone away and monitor Arlo
Fi hold the baby properly!!

Reactions: 1

curtainsonthewall

Chatty Member
I stopped following her because she went from posting about food / lifestyle to posting about Arlo 100% and I don’t like kids. I don’t find them cute, the mess they make when they eat turns my stomach upside down and I generally have a huge issue with blasting your child on social media when they can not have a say in it…. She also went from being super down to earth and admitting and acknowledging they are much better off than most people to trying to act like everyone can have their lifestyle and they are perfectly average. They are renovating a house, which she put in her bio but then promptly forgot to actually create content about it (lame attempt at trying to score freebies?) and moved out while reno is being done and they legit spent the time travelling around and having fun. Yes Fi, very relatable.
Yep that’s her in a but she’ll she is beyond rude if you call her out as well it’s women who break themselves to have kids then whinge about them no one made u get pregnant

baxter2021

Is she really thinking its ok to advertise something that would cost £100 for a family of 4…? Essentially you go to look at Christmas lights. Wtf?!
She done the same thing last year with the light show at Botanic Gardens. I’d love to know if any of these grifters would actually pay £100 of their own money to go to these events? I seriously doubt it. Totally tone deaf to the current situation in this country.

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
App she’s now working for a start up company. She obvs went back to old job did what she had too re maternity and then left must be on hols atm as decorating the house / whinging about arlo / Andy
🙄 no change there then! There is a line between keeping it real regarding parenting and then just being a full time whinge, I know which one she is.

Anybody else catch a picture of the baby on Andy’s feed? Lol swiftly deleted - she must have been ripping! (Cute wee blonde baby tho)

• Heart

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
Did not know she had a thread, she is nauseating to watch! So stuck up and irritating. Her husband seems like good craic though. She just ruins the fun 😂 also HATE that she uses the word 'chav' to describe how her husband used to be.. He's from West Belfast and that to me just says 'Were better than that now' get over yourself and get your head out of your arse 🙄
I unfollowed ages ago and I feel so much better!! She was giving me rage 🤣 full stuck up witch. I got a notification for this thread but have to say I don't even check out her stories. She used to always say Oh Andy from Andytown 🙄 so what he seems nice and like you say has a bit of craic about him but she makes it out thanks to her he is no longer a lower class.

Whatscooking?

Looks like she has removed the story. From memory it was posted in the evening so it hasn't ran out yet. A friend was able to check how many followers she had lost, 33 yesterday and 51 today so far.

Thatsnotmyname55

I unfollowed ages ago and I feel so much better!! She was giving me rage 🤣 full stuck up witch. I got a notification for this thread but have to say I don't even check out her stories. She used to always say Oh Andy from Andytown 🙄 so what he seems nice and like you say has a bit of craic about him but she makes it out thanks to her he is no longer a lower class.
Yes exactly! I hate that word chav too, she's insufferable. Used to like her as well but she's just so stuck up

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
I have a “serious” question. Why does becoming a parent turn some people into completely insufferable twats? I get their TTC journey the first time was difficult and Arlo was a rainbow baby but… it’s like she stopped having a personality.
Probably because they have nothing else to talk about.

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
On the shameless beg for a pram now!!! How are these people not embarrassed to do this! It’s embarrassing to read!!
Something we didn’t get to do the last time ….

Is she for flipping real … you choose to use your sisters cast off as you didn’t want to spend your own money and no one offered to gift you one ☝

Bet she’s raging at Denise Curran lining herself up for another clatter of baby freebies including a pram all within a single year

Whatscooking?

Totally needs to stick in her own lane. Which I'm not sure what that is anymore 🤔. She's a silly silly woman.