Glowybychloe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s selling her clothes on Vinted. I know you can’t catch thrush from clothes but I wouldn’t wanna buy any clothes from her!

Reactions: 5
She’s actually getting boring and annoying now with all these online orders she’s placing.
When I watch them I can’t help but think it’s because of people like her is why they’ve stopped doing free returns unless you sign up for certain services.

Reactions: 6
Has her and Charlotte fell out? Haven't seen them together for ages!! .....yes I'm nosey!!

Reactions: 1
Has her and Charlotte fell out? Haven't seen them together for ages!! .....yes I'm nosey!!
Probably lost her in a charity shop
---
Doesn’t know who Olivia Rodrigo is but going to watch her for free.
Alright for some.

I missed out on tickets for my daughters and this imbecile just waltzes in

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Is she not friends with Vickaboo? I see charlotte was at her baby shower but Chloe wasn't? I thought they were besties or am I wrong?? Yes I'm nosey!!

Reactions: 1
I’m not convinced that she actually knows what ‘capsule wardrobe’ means. It’s not about having 100 outfits, it’s about having a small curated wardrobe where you can make outfits out of everything

Reactions: 7
She sooooo wants James to propose to her. That’s yeh whole reason why she’s chosen Maldives again to go for her 30th. Just so she can make content from it

Reactions: 5