Glow Up - BBC Three

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad the cocky pricky left, I hope it's brought them down a peg or two. They really thought they were better than everyone else didn't they?

Reactions: 13
Its just prosthetics and face painting about your emotions every week.
Very repetitive.
And then they struggle with basic make up artistry like colour matching and wing eyeliner when they have to do beauty challenges.

Reactions: 13
Leomie is so wooden and contrived. I didn’t really rate Stacey but at least she was natural in front of a camera.
Personality wise Kieron is my favourite.

Reactions: 17
They sort of reveal who’s likely to be in the bottom 2/Face Off with the story VTs lol

Reactions: 2
Glad the cocky pricky left, I hope it's brought them down a peg or two. They really thought they were better than everyone else didn't they?
Absolutely! They were really shocked when they were put out, couldn't fathom for a MOMENT that they might lose - they really thought they were gonna win the entire competition.

I have to admit I laughed.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Leomie is so wooden and contrived. I didn’t really rate Stacey but at least she was natural in front of a camera.
Personality wise Kieron is my favourite.
Shes getting worse. The guest judges are getting a bigger role because she's so tit

Reactions: 15
Wtf was Leomi wearing in the first challenge a Lacey thong it looked like 😬

Absolutely love drag Queens so this should of been my favourite week What a let down none of those looks were drag at all
Surprise surprise the last challenge is just face painting again are a y of these artists actually mua's or children's face painters ffs
---
Definitely right person left again this week

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Leomi needs to sack her stylist! Agree that the right person left.
I've started to really like Kieran 😍 I feel like we could be friends haha

Reactions: 7
Leomi needs to sack her stylist! Agree that the right person left.
I've started to really like Kieran 😍 I feel like we could be friends haha
He is my favourite contestant, perhaps not the most accomplished, but he comes across as a very genuine person. Loving and kind. As a boy, he would have been very handsome, but he makes a very lovely girl too. Great head of hair. Best of all, he doesn’t make a big thing about his gender.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Definitely the right one went this week, for me stayed longer than I think they should have many times didn't follow the brief. Pleased Roo won the drag look warmed to then a little this week. Kieran just seems lovely. Did anyone else feel Saphrons comment was little big headed, I think she is the judges favourite she gives this bull about being confident is an act not sure 🤔

Reactions: 6
Its an odd programme isnt it!

In reality I would imagine the best MUAs are fairly ordinary, better at putting make up on other people and making other people shine, rather than making themselves look amazing and standing centre stage! So a show that wants the contestants to be amazing and hog the limelight, is a bit of a contradiction.

I think Saffron is my favourite, in terms of make up. But there is a lot of art rather than make up skills being shown. Where is the, make someone up to look tired or ill............its all glamour and high fashion!

Reactions: 9
Its an odd programme isnt it!

In reality I would imagine the best MUAs are fairly ordinary, better at putting make up on other people and making other people shine, rather than making themselves look amazing and standing centre stage! So a show that wants the contestants to be amazing and hog the limelight, is a bit of a contradiction.

I think Saffron is my favourite, in terms of make up. But there is a lot of art rather than make up skills being shown. Where is the, make someone up to look tired or ill............its all glamour and high fashion!
I don't think that first bit is all that true. I follow the lead make-up artist for Euphoria and the other two artists, they both have amazing look during their working hours and they often feature in campaigns for About-Face. Same goes for the lead make-up artist for The Idol :)

Dying at the drag queen not getting the memo on pronouns and calling roo ‘she’ twice in front of them😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3