Glow Up - BBC Three

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The right person went this week. Their attitude was awful. They definitely didn’t see it coming!

Reactions: 15
The right person went this week. Their attitude was awful. They definitely didn’t see it coming!
I agree they looked so taken aback when it was clearly obvious. Shame as I thought they were OK til that point.

The meta verse wtaf has that got to do with makeup ridiculous

Reactions: 12
When Leomi was talking to the mua's after the first challenge I thought prince had come back from the dead that hairstyle 🤣
Hated that first challenge nothing to do with make up really. Thought Roo and Wesley were going to come to blows at one point.
Definately the right person left they really seemed shocked they were going home didn't they? Bit big headed

Reactions: 15
When Leomi was talking to the mua's after the first challenge I thought prince had come back from the dead that hairstyle 🤣
Hated that first challenge nothing to do with make up really. Thought Roo and Wesley were going to come to blows at one point.
Definately the right person left they really seemed shocked they were going home didn't they? Bit big headed
I was hoping Roo and Wezley would have a full blown scrap, the producers were egging the situation on

Reactions: 12
Only just finishing episode.
Why do they always carry on like they are going to wet themselves with excitement when a guest comes out?
Must say I had no idea who the girl off selling sunsets was but she was a better presenter and had a better rapport with the contestants than leomie
Chelsea from Selling Sunset is the only one I have recognised! I feel too old for this show most of the time and I’m only 34!

Reactions: 2
What the hell was that meta verse nonsense all about? Those balloon things were hideous. I’m bewildered most of the time at what the judges consider great make up. I get Roo mixed up with someone from last year who wore elf ears.

And why do we need everyone‘s pronouns? We’re not interacting with any of them. It’s just woke bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What the hell was that meta verse nonsense all about? Those balloon things were hideous. I’m bewildered most of the time at what the judges consider great make up. I get Roo mixed up with someone from last year who wore elf ears.

And why do we need everyone‘s pronouns? We’re not interacting with any of them. It’s just woke bullshit.
Quite possibly the strangest challenge. Do people spend real money on that metaverse fashion show thing? Like buy actual tickets to watch essentially The Sims walk round in stupid clothing?

The pronouns thing is ridiculous too. This was the first show where I encountered it and this season is just baffling. I got my head around the idea of people being they/them even though it’s stupid as when the judges are talking, especially in a team challenge, I assume they are referring to multiple people. This season I’ve seen at least one person as he/they. What on earth is that all about?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Getting really bored with it now. It's just face painting with knobs on. They had guest judge Isamaya Ffrench, so why can we not have had a make up challenge or a tutorial from her, and then they have to design their own look based on her style? It's just monsters and prosthetics, every single week!! :sleep: :sleep:

Attachments

Reactions: 11
I thought someone had been at On-May's face with a sharpie in last night's episode. Did she have a nap and someone brought a child in to draw on her face? What's with the dots? It's hardly original. A drag queen called Dusty Ray Bottoms on Drag Race did exactly the same thing about six years ago.

As for Roo's hair, I cannot even explain how much it irritates me. The colour, the style and the vile greasiness is just disgusting.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Its just prosthetics and face painting about your emotions every week.
Very repetitive.

Reactions: 9